【Vlog 22】 大马 youtuber 在 中国 的 粉丝 见面会 | 黑龙江 大学 | 4K 视频
[Vlog 22] Damasisches Youtuber-Fantreffen in China | Heilongjiang Universität | 4K VIDEO
[Vlog 22] Reunión de fans de youtuber damanhuriano en China | Universidad de Heilongjiang | 4K VIDEO
[Vlog 22] Rencontre avec un youtuber damasien en Chine | Université de Heilongjiang | 4K VIDEO
[Vlog 22] ダマシアンyoutuberファンミーティング in 中国|黒龍江大学|4Kビデオ
[브이로그 22] 다마시안 유튜버 중국 팬미팅 | 흑룡강대학교 | 4K 영상
[Vlog 22] Encontro de fãs do youtuber Damásio na China | Universidade de Heilongjiang | 4K VIDEO
【Vlog 22】 Malaysian YouTuber's fan meeting in China | Heilongjiang University | 4K video
因为 我 从来 没有 体验 过 地震
because|I|ever|never|experience|past tense marker|earthquake
Because I have never experienced an earthquake before
很 恐怖
very|scary
It's very scary
哈 喽 各位 打天下 的 战士 们 大家 好
ha|hello|everyone|fight for the world|attributive marker|warriors|plural marker|everyone|good
Hello everyone, warriors of the world!
我 今天 将会 从 北京 清华大学
I|today|will|from|Beijing|Tsinghua University
I will go from Tsinghua University in Beijing today.
去 到 潶 龙江 大学 潶 龙江 大学
to Qianlongjiang University.
去 参加 一期
go|participate|one session
to attend a session.
一场 由
one|by
a event hosted by.
今日 头条 主办 的 一个 小小 的 商业 活动
today|headline|hosted|attributive marker|one|small|attributive marker|business|event
A small business event organized by Today's Headlines.
然后 他们 邀请 我 去 那边 当 嘉宾
then|they|invite|me|to go|over there|to be|guest
Then they invited me to go there as a guest.
去 分享 我 的 锦堂 生活空间 的 成长史
go|share|my|attributive marker|Jin Tang|living space|attributive marker|growth history
To share the growth story of my Jintang living space.
所以 我 将 会 从 我 的 清华大学 的 宿舍
so|I|will|be|from|my|attributive marker|Tsinghua University|attributive marker|dormitory
So I will start from my dormitory at Tsinghua University.
开始 我 刚刚 已经 打好 车 了
start|I|just|already|book|car|emphasis marker
I just finished booking a car.
好 啦 所以 到达 北京 的 机场 了 啦
good|emphasis marker|so|arrive|Beijing|attributive marker|airport|past tense marker|emphasis marker
Alright, so I've arrived at the airport in Beijing.
好 熟悉 的 场景
good|familiar|attributive marker|scene
Such a familiar scene.
我 从 另外 一个 好 熟悉 的 场景
I|from|another|one|very|familiar|attributive marker|scene
I'm in another very familiar scene.
我 现在 5 月 10 多号 还有 大概 一个月 的 时间
I|now|month|more than|still have|approximately|one month|attributive marker|time
I have about a month of time until around May 10.
我 父母 就 会 来 北京 找 我 旅行 我们 会 去 西安 和 上海
I|parents|just|will|come|Beijing|find|me|travel|we|will|go|Xi'an|and|Shanghai
My parents will come to Beijing to visit me for travel, and we will go to Xi'an and Shanghai.
一个月 多 的 时间 我 就 会 再 回来 这个
one month|more than|attributive marker|time|I|then|will|again|come back|this
In a little over a month, I will come back to this.
机场 来 这边 陪 我家 人 迫不及待
airport|come|this side|accompany|my family|people|can't wait
airport to be with my family, I can't wait.
ok 来到 房间 了 啦
Ok, I've arrived at the room.
哇 挺 漂亮 的 这间 酒店
wow|quite|beautiful|attributive marker|this|hotel
Wow, this hotel is quite beautiful.
我 的 行李箱 刚刚 我 留在
I|attributive marker|suitcase|just|I|left at
I just left my suitcase at the counter.
柜台 了 因为 要 去 吃 午餐
counter|emphasis marker|because|need to|go|eat|lunch
Because I need to go have lunch.
我 忘 了 我 现在 不 想 拿 很 累 太 困 了
I|forget|emphasis marker|I|now|not|want|take|very|tired|too|sleepy|emphasis marker
I forgot, I don't want to take it now, I'm very tired, too sleepy.
哇 很 漂亮 这 酒店
wow|very|beautiful|this|hotel
Wow, this hotel is very beautiful.
哇 好 困 我 好 想 睡觉 啥 都 不 想 干
wow|very|sleepy|I|really|want|sleep|anything|at all|not|want|do
Wow, I'm so sleepy, I really want to sleep, I don't want to do anything.
赶 了 一整天 了 我 只有 半小时 可以 休息
rush|emphasis marker|all day long|emphasis marker|I|only|half an hour|can|rest
I've been rushing all day, I only have half an hour to rest.
现在 是 1 点 10 分
now|is|1 o'clock|10 minutes
It is now 1:10.
1 点 50 分 就 得 赶去 潶 龙江 大学 彩排 了
1 o'clock|50 minutes|just|have to|rush to||||rehearsal|emphasis marker
I have to rush to Qianlongjiang University for rehearsal at 1:50.
太 困 了 9 点 到 现在 不停 地 在 赶
too|sleepy|emphasis marker|9 o'clock|until|now|continuously|adverbial marker|at|rush
I'm so tired, I've been rushing since 9 o'clock.
ok 我 现在 先 休息 了 啦 我待会 就要 去 潶 龙江 大学 了
Okay, I'm going to rest now. I will head to Qianlongjiang University soon.
好 啦 现在 正在 彩排 中 待会 就 要 到 我 彩排 了
good|emphasis marker|now|in the process of|rehearsal|in|later|just|going to|to|I|rehearsal|emphasis marker
Okay, now we are in rehearsal, and soon it will be my turn to rehearse.
他们 真的 很 注重 这次 的 活动 刚才 带 我 来 这边 的 美女
they|really|very|pay attention to|this time|attributive marker|event|just now|bring|me|to|here|attributive marker|beautiful woman
They really care a lot about this event; the beautiful woman who brought me here just now.
她们 前天 就 来 然后 基本上 每 一天 都 在 彩排
they|the day before yesterday|already|come|then|basically|every|day|all|at|rehearse
They came the day before yesterday and have basically been rehearsing every day.
所以 看得出 她们 真的 很 重视 这次 的 活动
so|can see|they|really|very|value|this time|attributive marker|event
So it's clear that they really value this event.
所以 要 去 彩排 了 有点 紧张
so|need|to|rehearsal|emphasis marker|a bit|nervous
So, I have to go to the rehearsal, feeling a bit nervous.
好 想 去 打 排球
good|want|go|play|volleyball
I really want to go play volleyball.
只是 有 一点 很 好奇 的 就是 怎么 有人 穿着 牛仔裤 打 排球
just|have|a little|very|curious|attributive marker|it is|how|some people|wearing|jeans|play|volleyball
I'm just a little curious about how some people play volleyball in jeans.
OK跟 粉丝 见面 了 啦 终于 打个 招呼
|fans|meet|past tense marker|emphasis marker|finally|give a|greeting
OK, I finally met the fans, let's say hello.
哈 喽 有些 甚至 从 其他 地方 来 的 很 远 太 感动 了
ha|hello|some|even|from|other|places|come|attributive marker|very|far|too|moved|emphasis marker
Hello, some are even from very far away places, I'm so moved.
打个 招呼 哈 喽
give a|greeting|ha|hello
Just saying hello, hi.
因为 我 定义 自己 我 希望 自己 能够 成为 一名 像 雷军 一样 的 企业家
because|I|define|myself|I|hope|myself|can|become|one|like|Lei Jun|the same as|attributive marker|entrepreneur
Because I define myself, I hope to become an entrepreneur like Lei Jun.
所以 我 并 不 能够 成为 只会 读书 的 书呆子
so|I|not|not|able to|become|only know how to|study|attributive marker|bookworm
So I cannot just be a bookworm who only knows how to study.
企业家 最 重要 的 就是 人缘
entrepreneur|most|important|attributive marker|is|interpersonal relationships
The most important thing for an entrepreneur is relationships.
但是 拍摄 vlog 它 能够 让 我 接触 杠杆原理
but|shoot|vlog|it|can|allow|me|come into contact with|lever principle
However, shooting vlogs allows me to leverage the principle.
无限 的 放大 我 的 人缘 关系 我 觉得 这 一点 是
infinite|attributive marker|magnify|my|attributive marker|social connections|relationships|I|feel|this|point|is
It infinitely amplifies my relationships, and I think this point is.
我 通过 和 亲自 和 人 面对面 无法 办到 的
I|through|and|personally|and|people|face to face|unable|accomplish|attributive marker
I achieve this through personal, face-to-face interactions that I cannot accomplish otherwise.
这 就是 网络 世界 能 帮 我 扩大 的
this|is|internet|world|can|help|me|expand|attributive marker
This is what the online world can help me expand.
那么 第二个 问题 拍摄 vlog 除了 能 赚钱 还有 何 意义
so|second|question|shooting|vlog|apart from|can|make money|and also|what|meaning
So the second question is, besides making money, what is the significance of shooting vlogs?
那么 确实 我 一 开始 拍摄 vlog 的 目的 是 为了 赚钱
so|indeed|I|at|start|shoot|vlog|attributive marker|purpose|is|in order to|make money
Indeed, my initial purpose for shooting vlogs was to make money.
但是 拍摄 过程 中 呢
but|shooting|process|in|emphasis marker
But during the shooting process,
我 渐渐 领悟 到 新 的 人生 定义 怎么 说 呢
I|gradually|realize|to|new|attributive marker|life|definition|how|to say|emphasis marker
I gradually realized the new definition of life, how should I put it?
有 一句 话 我 和 我 打天下 战士们 也 就是 我 的 粉丝们
have|one sentence|words|I|and|I|conquer the world|warriors|also|is|my|attributive marker|fans
There is a saying that I and my warriors, who are also my fans,
从 我 一 开始 到 现在 的 口头禅
from|I|one|start|to|now|attributive marker|catchphrase
has been my catchphrase from the very beginning to now.
让 我们 这 一班 年轻人 打下 一片 属于 我们 的 天下
let|us|this|group of|young people|build|a piece of|belong to|us|attributive marker|world
Let us young people create a world that belongs to us.
这个 是 我 从来 没有 停止 过 的 口头禅
this|is|I|ever|never|stop|past tense marker|attributive marker|catchphrase
This is a catchphrase that I have never stopped using.
那么 我 发现 我 成功 地 将 全部
then|I|discover|I|successfully|adverb marker|will|all
So I found that I successfully brought them all together.
愿意 为 未来 奋斗 愿意 我们 的 未来 付出 血 和 汗 的 年轻人
willing|for|future|strive|willing|our|attributive marker|future|pay|blood|and|sweat|attributive marker|young people
Young people who are willing to fight for the future and willing to pay blood and sweat for our future.
我 成功 地 将 他们 聚 在 一起 了
I|successfully|adverb marker|to bring|them|gather|at|together|emphasis marker
I successfully gathered them together.
比如说 我 的 粉丝 群 呢 你 无时无刻 都 会 看到 有人 在 做 所谓 的 学习 打卡 活动
For example, in my fan group, you can see that there are people constantly participating in so-called study check-in activities.
包括 凌晨 两 三 点 都 有人 在 学习 打卡
including|early morning|two|three|o'clock|all|someone|at|study|clock in
Including at two or three in the morning, there are still people checking in to study.
那么 如果 说 你 在 追梦 的 过程 迷失 了 方向 感到 迷茫 了
so|if|say|you|in|chasing dreams|attributive marker|process|lost|past tense marker|direction|feel|confused|state marker
So if you lose your direction and feel confused in the process of pursuing your dreams,
就 会 有 很多 人 在 粉丝 群 里面 辅导 你
just|will|have|many|people|in|fan|group|inside|guide|you
there will be many people in the fan group to guide you.
当 我 看到 这 一点 的时候 我 就 开始 意识 到 了 我 正在 做着 一件 正确 的 事情
when|I|see|this|point|time|I|then|start|realize|to|emphasis marker|I|am|doing|one|right|attributive marker|thing
When I saw this point, I began to realize that I was doing something right.
我 正在 做 着 一件 值得 让 我 牺牲 我 学习 的 时间 去 完成 的 事情
I|am|doing|ongoing action marker|one|worth|let|me|sacrifice|my|study|attributive marker|time|to|complete|attributive marker|thing
I am doing something worth sacrificing my study time to complete.
这 就 我 领悟到 的 人生
this|then|I|realize|attributive marker|life
This is what I have come to understand about life.
都 可以 家 里面 觉得 你 无所谓 但是 我 就 想
all|can|home|inside|feel|you|doesn't matter|but|I|just|want
Everyone at home may think you don't care, but I just want to.
自己 努力 然后 我 觉得 就是
oneself|effort|then|I|feel|just
Work hard on your own, and then I think that's it.
-你 说 的 压力 是 好 东西 -那 你 的 梦想 是 什么
you|say|attributive marker|pressure|is|good|thing|then|your|attributive marker|dream|is|what
- The pressure you mentioned is a good thing - so what is your dream?
我 也 很 想 当 CEO
I|also|very|want|be|CEO
I also really want to be a CEO.
而且 我 是 财经 管理 这方面
moreover|I|am|finance and economics|management|in this field
And I am in the field of financial management.
我 就 想 证明 女生 不 比 男生 差
I|just|want|to prove|girls|not|than|boys|worse
I just want to prove that girls are not worse than boys.
好 啦 非常 感谢 打天下 的 战士 们
good|emphasis marker|very|thank|fight for the world|attributive marker|warriors|plural marker
Alright, thank you very much to the warriors who fight for the world.
出席 我 的 活动 也 非常 感谢 他们 请 我 这 一餐 真的 很 感动
attend|my|attributive marker|event|also|very|grateful|them|invite|me|this|meal|really|very|touched
I am also very grateful to those who attended my event; it really touched me that they treated me to this meal.
让 我们 这 一班 年轻人 一起 打 天下 !
let|us|this|group of|young people|together|fight|world
Let's fight for the world together, young people!
OK 所以 结束 了 啦
OK, so it's over.
你们 都 打车 回 吗 所以 我 等 你们 走 了 我 再 打 吧
you|all|take a taxi|back|question marker|so|I|wait|you|leave|past tense marker|I|again|take|suggestion marker
Are you all taking a taxi back? I'll wait for you to leave before I take one.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, thank you.
这个 是 非常 感谢
this|is|very|thank you
This is very much appreciated.
非常感谢 这位 战士 买 给 我 的
Thank you very much to this warrior for buying this for me.
我 买 错 红肠 吃 错 红肠
I|bought|wrong|red sausage|eat|wrong|red sausage
I bought the wrong sausage and ate the wrong sausage.
谢谢 你 谢谢 你
thank you|you|thank you|you
Thank you, thank you.
哈 喽 所以 现在 是 第二天 我 今天 就 要 回 北京 了
ha|lo|so|now|is|second day|I|today|just|want to|return|Beijing|emphasis marker
Hello, so now it's the second day, and I'm going back to Beijing today.
但是 呢 我 有 很多 粉丝 们
but|emphasis marker|I|have|many|fans|plural marker
But I have many fans.
打天下 的 战士 他们 有 四位
conquer the world|attributive marker|warrior|they|have|four
There are four warriors who fight for the world.
特地 来 酒店 找 我 现在 早上 8 点 他们 已经 在 楼下 了
specially|come|hotel|find|me|now|morning|8 o'clock|they|already|at|downstairs|emphasis marker
They specially came to the hotel to find me. It's now 8 AM and they are already downstairs.
跟 我 一起 去 吃 早餐 然后
with|I|together|go|eat|breakfast|then
They are going to have breakfast with me.
陪 我 去 买 手信 给 我 同学 再 陪 我 去 机场
accompany|me|go|buy|souvenirs|for|my|classmates|then|accompany|me|to|airport
Accompany me to buy souvenirs for my classmates, then accompany me to the airport.
我 真的 很 感动 不 知道 说 什么 了
I|really|very|moved|not|know|say|what|emphasis marker
I am really very touched and don't know what to say.
已经 不 知道 怎么 用 言语 表达 了
already|not|know|how|to use|words|express|emphasis marker
I no longer know how to express it in words.
太 感动 了 太 感动 了 昨天 他们 陪 我 走路 走 一 公里 回来 酒店
too|moved|emphasis marker|too|moved|emphasis marker|yesterday|they|accompany|me|walk|walk|one|kilometer|back|hotel
I was so touched, so touched. Yesterday they accompanied me to walk one kilometer back to the hotel.
然后 今天 又 特地 来
then|today|again|specially|come
Then today I came specially again.
-昨晚 睡 的 好 吗 -很 好 因为 太 困 了
last night|sleep|attributive marker|well|question marker|very|good|because|too|tired|emphasis marker
- Did you sleep well last night? - Very well, because I was too tired.
听说 今天 早晨 地震 了 你 有 感觉 到 吗 今天 6 点多 的 时候
heard that|today|morning|earthquake|past tense marker|you|have|feel|to|question marker|today|around 6 o'clock|attributive marker|time
I heard there was an earthquake this morning. Did you feel it? It was around 6 o'clock.
有 有 有 我 吓 了 一 跳
have|there is|there are|I|scare|past tense marker|one|jump
Yes, yes, yes! I was startled.
真的 很 恐怖 我 在 想着 要 不要 跑出去 酒店 因为 我 根本 没 经历 过
really|very|scary|I|am|thinking about|whether|not to|run outside|hotel|because|I|at all|not|experience|past tense marker
It's really scary. I'm thinking about whether or not to run out of the hotel because I've never experienced this before.
很 恐怖 因为 我 从来 没有 体验 过 地震
very|scary|because|I|ever|not|experience|past tense marker|earthquake
It's very scary because I've never experienced an earthquake.
这 是 个 很 有趣 的 经历
this|is|a|very|interesting|attributive marker|experience
This is a very interesting experience.
我 在 想 我 要 不要 跑 出去 酒店
I|am|thinking|I|want|not to|run|outside|hotel
I'm thinking about whether or not to run out of the hotel.
下雨 了
rain|emphasis marker
It's raining.
来 打 个 招呼
come|give|a|greeting
Come say hello.
哈 喽
ha|hello
Hi there.
OK现在 买
|buy
OK, let's buy now.
礼物 给 我 的 好 朋友
gift|to|me|attributive marker|good|friend
Gift for my good friend
这个 宝宝 应该 是 一定 要 买
this|baby|should|be|definitely|need|buy
This baby should definitely be bought
这个 好多 可爱 的
this|many|cute|attributive marker
This has so many cute ones
ok 买好 了 啦 给 朋友 的 手 信
Ok, it's bought, a souvenir for my friend
签 个 名 吧
sign|a|name|suggestion marker
Please sign your name.
所以 我们 来到 飞机场 了 啦
So we have arrived at the airport.
这 三位 很 漂亮 的 女 粉丝 决定 来 送 我
this|three|very|beautiful|attributive marker|female|fans|decide|to|give|me
These three beautiful female fans decided to come and see me off.
太 感动 了
too|moved|emphasis marker
I'm so touched.
SENT_CWT:AsVK4RNK=6.27 PAR_TRANS:gpt-4o-mini=2.49
en:unknowd
openai.2025-02-07
ai_request(all=140 err=0.00%) translation(all=112 err=0.00%) cwt(all=987 err=9.32%)