如何 说话 让 人 喜欢 ?怎么 做生意 更 吸引 顾客 ?李永乐 老师 讲 框架 效应
how|speak|make|people|like|how|do business|more|attract|customers|Li Yongle|teacher|talk|framework|effect
Wie spricht man so, dass die Leute es mögen? Wie kann man Geschäfte machen, um mehr Kunden anzuziehen? Herr Lee Wing Lok über den Framing-Effekt
How to speak to make people like you? How to do business to attract customers more? Teacher Li Yongle talks about the framing effect.
各位 同学 大家 好 我 是 李永乐 老师
everyone|students|everyone|good|I|am|Li Yongle|teacher
Hallo allerseits, ich bin Lehrer Li Yongle
Hello everyone, I am Teacher Li Yongle.
有 小朋友 跟 我 说 他 是 办公室 的 一个 科员
||||||||||staff member
there is|child|with|me|say|he|is|office|attributive marker|one|clerk
Ein Kind erzählte mir, dass er Mitglied des Büros sei
A little friend told me that he is a staff member in an office.
每当 他 向 领导 汇报 工作 的 时候 领导 总是 很 不 开心
every time|he|to|leader|report|work|attributive marker|time|leader|always|very|not|happy
Immer wenn er dem Anführer Bericht erstattet, ist der Anführer sehr unglücklich
Every time he reports his work to the leader, the leader is always very unhappy.
但 他 的 同事 向 领导 汇报 工作 的时候 领导 就 很 开心
but|he|attributive marker|colleague|to|leader|report|work|when|leader|then|very|happy
But when his colleague reported the work to the leader, the leader was very happy.
他 说 本来 都 是 同一个 工作 为什么 不同 的人 汇报 差别 会 这么 大
he|said|originally|all|is|the same|job|why|different|people|report|difference|will|so|big
Er sagte, dass es immer der gleiche Job ist. Warum berichten verschiedene Leute so viel Unterschied?
He said that since it was the same work, why was there such a big difference in reports from different people?
今天 我们 就 来 研究 一下 这个 问题
today|we|just|come|study|a bit|this|problem
Today, we will study this issue.
为了 研究 这个 问题
in order to|study|this|problem
In order to study this issue.
我们 不妨 从 一个 著名 的 经济学 案例 亚洲 疾病 问题 说起
we|might as well|from|one|famous|attributive marker|economics|case|Asia|disease|problem|start talking about
Let's start with a famous economic case, the Asian disease problem.
亚洲 疾病 问题 是 由 两个 经济学家 提出 的 一个 模型
Asia|disease|problem|is|by|two|economists|proposed|attributive marker|one|model
The Asian disease problem is a model proposed by two economists.
这 两个 经济学家 就是 我们 上次 所说 的 卡纳曼 和 特沃斯基
||||||||Kahneman||
this|two|economists|is|we|last time|mentioned|attributive marker|Kahneman|and|Tversky
These two economists are Kahneman and Tversky, whom we mentioned last time.
在 1981 年 的 时候 卡拉 曼 和 特 沃斯基 做 了 这样 的 一个 实验
|||||Karla Mann and Ted|||||||||
at|year 1981|attributive marker|time|Carla|Mann|and|T|Wozniak|did|past tense marker|such|attributive marker|one|experiment
In 1981, Kahneman and Tversky conducted such an experiment.
他 说 有 一个 著名 的 亚洲 疾病
he|said|have|one|famous|attributive marker|Asia|disease
He said there is a famous Asian disease.
这个 亚洲 疾病 非常 的 厉害 正在 侵袭 美国
this|Asia|disease|very|attributive marker|severe|is currently|attack|America
This Asian disease is very severe and is currently attacking the United States.
如果 不 进行 治疗 的话 600 人 就 会 死亡
if|not|carry out|treatment|in that case|people|then|will|die
If not treated, 600 people will die.
现在 有 两种 治疗 的方法
now|have|two kinds|treatment|methods
There are now two methods of treatment.
这 两种 治疗 的 方法 分别 叫做 A 和 B
this|two types|treatment|attributive marker|method|respectively|called|A|and|B
These two treatment methods are called A and B.
但是 这个 A 和 B 都 不是 很 完美
but|this|A|and|B|both|not|very|perfect
However, neither A nor B is very perfect.
他 说 我们 做 这样 的 两组 实验
he|said|we|do|this kind of|attributive marker|two groups|experiments
He said we should conduct two groups of experiments.
首先 第一组 实验 把 这 两种 治疗 方案 如下 描述 给 实验者
first|first group|experiment|to|these|two types|treatment|plan|as follows|describe|to|participants
First, the first group of experiments describes these two treatment plans to the experimenters as follows.
A 方案 如果 采用 这种 方案 治疗
|plan|||||treatment
Plan A: If this plan is used for treatment.
这 600 人 中 会 有 200 人 生 还
|among||life||||
this|people|among|will|have|people|alive|still
Among these 600 people, 200 will survive.
如果 用 B 方案 治疗 有 1/3 的 概率
if|use||Plan 1|treat|have|attributive marker|probability
Wenn Sie Plan B verwenden, besteht eine Wahrscheinlichkeit von 1/3
If Plan B is used for treatment, there is a 1/3 probability.
1/3 的 概率 会 600 人生 还
There is a 1/3 probability that 600 people will survive.
那么 还有 2/3 的 概率 是 无人 生 还
then|still have|attributive marker|probability|is|no one|life|still
So there is still a 2/3 probability that there is no life.
这是 第一种 描述 的 方法
||description||
This is the first method of description.
那么 第二个 实验 就是 换 一种 描述
then|second|experiment|is|change|one kind of|description
So the second experiment is to change the description.
把 这 两种 治疗 方案 重新 说 一下
take|this|two kinds|treatment|plan|again|say|briefly
Let's rephrase these two treatment plans.
如果 你 采用 A 方案 那么 会 有 400 人 死去
if|you|adopt|||then|will|have|400 people|die
If you adopt Plan A, then 400 people will die.
那么 如果 你 采用 B 方案 会 有 1/3 的 概率 无人 死去
then|if|you|adopt|||will|have|attributive marker|probability|no one|die
So if you adopt Plan B, there is a 1/3 chance that no one will die.
而 有 2/3 的 概率 什么 呀
and|have|attributive marker|probability|what|emphasis marker
And there is a 2/3 chance that what?
600 人 都 会 死去
rén|dōu|huì|sǐ qù
600 people will die.
好 的 那么 大家 来看 一下
good|emphasis marker|then|everyone|come to see|a bit
Okay, then everyone take a look.
如果 你 是 这个 实验者 的话
if|you|are|this|experimenter|if
If you were the experimenter.
你 会 选择 A 方案 还是 B 方案
you|will|choose|||or||
Would you choose option A or option B?
那么 在 第一种 描述 的 情况下
|||the first description||
then|in|first|description|attributive marker|situation
Now, in the case described in the first scenario.
有 152 个人 参与 了 这个 实验
there are|people|participated|past tense marker|this|experiment
A total of 152 people participated in this experiment.
如果 你 是 这个 实验 的 这个 参与者 的话 你 会 选 谁 呢
|||||||||you will choose||||
if|you|are|this|experiment|attributive marker|this|participant|if|you|would|choose|who|question marker
If you were one of the participants in this experiment, who would you choose?
其中 有 大概 72% 的 人 都 选择 了 A 方案
among them|there are|approximately|attributive marker|people|all|chose|past tense marker|A|plan
Approximately 72% of the people chose option A.
而 有 28% 的 人 选择 了 B 方案
but|there are|attributive marker|people|choose|past tense marker||plan B
And 28% of the people chose option B.
因为 人们 认为 有 200 个人 生还 比较 好 对 吧
because|people|think|have|individuals|survive|relatively|good|right|emphasis marker
Because people think that having 200 survivors is better, right?
你 要 选择 B 方案 还有 2/3 的 概率 是 没有 人 会 生还 的
you|want|choose|B|plan|and also|attributive marker|probability|is|no|people|will|survive|attributive marker
If you choose option B, there is still a 2/3 chance that no one will survive.
所以 大家 认为 A 比较 好
so|everyone|think|A|relatively|good
So everyone thinks option A is better.
那么 在 第二个 实验 中 有 155 个人 参与
then|in|second|experiment|in|have|people|participate
In the second experiment, there were 155 participants.
大概 有 22% 的 人 是 选择 A 方案
approximately|have|attributive marker|people|is|choose|A|plan
Approximately 22% of people chose option A.
而 有 78% 的 人 选择 了 B 方案
but|there are|attributive marker|people|chose|past tense marker||
While 78% of people chose option B.
因为 人们 觉得 A 方案 会 有 400 个人 死 很 不好 对 吧
because|people|feel|||will|have|400 people|die|very|bad|right|tag question marker
Because people feel that option A would result in 400 deaths, which is not good, right?
如果 你 用 B 方案 还有 1/3 的 概率 是 没有 人会 死亡 的
If you use option B, there is still a 1/3 chance that no one will die.
所以 就 选择 B 方案
so|then|choose||
So, we choose option B.
但是 如果 你 仔细 观察 的话 你 会 发现 什么
but|if|you|carefully|observe|if|you|will|find out|what
But if you observe carefully, you will find something.
你 会 发现 其实 这 两个 方案 说 的 是 一样 的 对 吧
you|will|find|actually|this|two|plan|say|attributive marker|is|the same|attributive marker|right|tag question marker
You will find that actually, these two options are saying the same thing, right?
200 个人 生还 就是 400 个人 死去
rén|shēng huán|jiù shì|rén|sǐ qù
200 people survived, which means 400 people died.
1/3 概率 600 人生 还 就是 1/3 概率 无人 死去
1/3 probability that 600 people will survive, and it is also a 1/3 probability that no one will die.
2/3 概率 无 人生 还 就是 2/3 概率 600 人 死去
2/3 probability that no one will survive, and it is also a 2/3 probability that 600 people will die.
但是 仅仅 是 换 了 一个 说法
but|merely|is|change|past tense marker|one|way of saying
But it is merely a change in wording.
为什么 最后 作为 一个 实验 来讲 结果 差别 这么 大 呢
why|finally|as|one|experiment|speaking|result|difference|so|big|emphasis marker
Why is there such a big difference in the results when it is ultimately treated as an experiment?
那么 卡纳曼 和 特沃斯基 这 两个 人 就 提出 了 自己的 理论
so|Kahneman|and|Tversky|these|two|people|then|proposed|past tense marker|their own|theory
Then Kahneman and Tversky proposed their own theory.
说 这 实际上 是 个 心理学 问题
say|this|actually|is|a|psychology|problem
They said this is actually a psychological issue.
就是 在 我们 描述 这个 问题 的 时候 说法 不 一样
it is|at|we|describe|this|problem|attributive marker|time|statement|not|the same
It is that when we describe this problem, the wording is different.
就 造成 了 参考点 的 差别
just|cause|past tense marker|reference point|attributive marker|difference
This leads to differences in reference points.
首先 如果 我们 采用 第一种 方法
first|if|we|adopt|first|method
First, if we adopt the first method.
我们 强调 的 是 什么 强调 的 是 生还
we|emphasize|attributive marker|is|what|emphasize|attributive marker|is|survival
What we emphasize is what we emphasize: survival.
生还 对于 大部分 人 来讲 都 是 收益 对 吧
survival|for|most|people|speaking|all|is|benefit|to|right
Survival is a benefit for most people, right?
我们 考察 一个 治疗 方法 好不好 我们 就 看 生还 的 多不多
|to investigate||||||||||
we|investigate|one|treatment|method|whether it is good or not|we|then|see|survival|attributive marker|how many or not
To evaluate whether a treatment method is good, we look at how many survive.
就是 收益
just|profit
That is profit.
在 有 收益 的 情况 下 人们 是 什么 人们 是 风险 厌恶 的
|||||||||||risk aversion|averse|
In the case of having profit, what kind of people are they? They are risk-averse.
风险 厌恶 就是说 人们 喜欢 确定性 不 喜欢 冒险
risk|aversion|that is to say|people|like|certainty|not|like|risk-taking
Risk aversion means that people prefer certainty and do not like taking risks.
那么 你 用 第一个 方案 的话
then|you|use|the first|plan|if
So, if you use the first plan,
有 确定性 200 个人 会 生还 所以 人们 就 喜欢 它
there is|certainty|people|will|survive|so|people|just|like|it
There is certainty that 200 people will survive, so people like it.
第二个 方案 是 要 冒险 的 对 吧
second|plan|is|need|take risks|attributive marker|right|tag question marker
The second option is risky, right?
他 有 可能 全部 生还 但 也 有 可能 没有 人生 还
he|has|possibility|all|survive|but|also|has|possibility|no|life|survive
He might have everyone survive, but there is also a possibility that no one survives.
所以 人们 不 喜欢 它
so|people|not|like|it
So people do not like it.
因此 人们 就是 风险 厌恶 的
therefore|people|are|risk|aversion|attributive marker
Therefore, people are risk-averse.
那么 再 往 下 第二个 描述 用 这种 方法 来 描述 的话
||||describe|||||||
then|again|towards|down|second|description|use|this kind of|method|to|describe|if
Then, moving on, the second description, if described in this way,
你 会 发现 它 强调 的 是 死亡
you|will|discover|it|emphasize|attributive marker|is|death
you will find that it emphasizes death.
死亡 对于 大部分 来讲 都 是 一种 损失 对 吧
death|for|most|speaking|all|is|a kind of|loss|to|right
Death is considered a loss for most people, right?
当 人们 面对 损失 的 时候 人们 就是 什么
when|people|face|loss|attributive marker|time|people|are|what
When people face loss, they are just what.
人们 就是 风险 偏好 的
people|just|risk|preference|attributive marker
People are risk-averse.
就是 人们 喜欢 冒险 以 避免 损失 的 出现 对 吧
just|people|like|adventure|in order to|avoid|loss|attributive marker|occurrence|right|tag question marker
People like to take risks to avoid the occurrence of loss, right?
所以 如果 你 要是 用 A 方案 的话
so|if|you|if|use||plan 1|if
So if you use Plan A,
400 个人 死去 这 是 确定 的 损失
people|died|this|is|certain|attributive marker|loss
400 people died, this is a confirmed loss.
如果 你 用 B 方案 有 一定 的 可能 没有 人 死
if|you|use|||have|certain|attributive marker|possibility|no|people|die
If you use Plan B, there is a certain possibility that no one will die.
所以 这 就是 一种 有 风险 的 情况
so|this|is|one kind of|has|risk|attributive marker|situation
So this is a risky situation.
那么 人们 就 喜欢 这个 B 方案
so|people|just|like|this||plan B
Therefore, people prefer this Plan B.
希望 能 出现 奇迹 1/3 没有 人 死 的 这种 情况 对 吧
hope|can|appear|miracle|no|people|die|attributive marker|this kind of|situation|right|tag question marker
I hope a miracle can happen, where no one dies, right?
其实 这个 问题 跟 我们 上 节 课 所 讲 的 股票 的 问题 是 很 像 的
Actually, this problem is very similar to the stock issue we discussed in the last class.
当 我们 股票 盈利 的时候 我们 总是 急于 脱手
when|we|stocks|profit|time|we|always|eager to|sell off
When we are making a profit in stocks, we are always eager to cash out.
把 一个 风险 收益 变成 确定 收益
make|one|risk|return|turn into|certain|return
Turning a risk-return into a certain return.
因为 这个 时候 我们 是 风险 厌恶 的
because|this|time|we|are|risk|averse|attributive marker
Because at this time we are risk-averse.
但是 当 我们 股票 亏损 的 时候
but|when|we|stocks|loss|attributive marker|time
But when we incur losses in stocks,
我们 总是 不 愿意 平仓 总是 等待 为什么 呢
we|always|not|willing|close positions|always|wait|why|emphasis marker
we are always unwilling to close our positions and always wait. Why is that?
因为 我们 不 喜欢 损失
because|we|not|like|loss
Because we do not like losses.
在 损失 发生 的 时候 我们 是 风险 偏好 的
at|loss|occur|attributive marker|time|we|are|risk|preference|attributive marker
When the loss occurs, we are risk-seeking.
我们 不 愿意 把 这个 风险 损失 变成 确定 的 损失
we|not|willing|to|this|risk|loss|become|certain|attributive marker|loss
We are unwilling to turn this risk loss into a certain loss.
从 这个 例子 上 看 我们 发现 同样 一个 问题
from|this|example|on|look|we|discover|the same|one|problem
From this example, we find the same problem.
你 用 不同 的 方法 描述 给 人 的 感受 是 完全 不 一样 的
you|use|different|attributive marker|method|describe|to|people|attributive marker|feelings|is|completely|not|the same|attributive marker
The feelings you convey to others are completely different when described in different ways.
人们 又 把 这个 例子 再 往前 引申 了 一步
people|again|emphasis marker|this|example|further|forward|extend|past tense marker|one step
People have further extended this example.
就是 所谓 的 框架 效应
it is|so-called|attributive marker|framework|effect
This is the so-called framing effect.
框架 效应
framework|effect
Framing effect.
框架 效应 应该 说 它 是 一种 心理学 的问题
framework|effect|should|say|it|is|a type of|psychology|problem
The framing effect is, I would say, a psychological issue.
那么 什么 是 框架 效应 呢 咱们 简单 把 它 分成 几类
then|what|is|framework|effect|emphasis marker|we|simply|take|it|divide into|several categories
So what is the framing effect? Let's simply categorize it into a few types.
第一类 叫 风险 选择 框架
first category|is called|risk|choice|framework
The first type is called the risk choice frame.
风险 选择 框架 其实 就是 我们 刚才 所 讨论 的 这个 问题
risk|choice|framework|actually|is|we|just now|that|discuss|attributive marker|this|problem
The risk choice frame is actually the issue we just discussed.
就是 在 人们 有 收益 的 时候 人们 是 风险 厌恶 的
just|when|people|have|returns|attributive marker|time|people|are|risk|averse to|attributive marker
That is, when people have gains, they are risk-averse.
那么 如果 人们 出现 了 亏损 人们 又 是 风险 偏好 的
then|if|people|appear|past tense marker|losses|people|again|are|risk|preference|attributive marker
So if people experience losses, they are risk-seeking.
所以 它 实际上 就是
so|it|actually|is
So it actually is.
一个 风险 框架 和 一个 确定性 框架
one|risk|framework|and|one|certainty|framework
A risk framework and a certainty framework.
人们 进行 如何 选择 的 问题
people|conduct|how|choose|attributive marker|question
The question of how people make choices.
那么 第二个 框架 称之为 特性 框架
then|second|framework|called|feature|framework
The second framework is called the characteristics framework.
特性 框架 指 的 是 人们 的 心理 中 存在 着 积极 框架 和 消极 框架
characteristic|framework|refer to|attributive marker|is|people|attributive marker|psychology|in|exist|ongoing action marker|positive|framework|and|negative|framework
The characteristics framework refers to the existence of positive and negative frameworks in people's minds.
积极 和 消极 两种 框架
positive|and|negative|two kinds|framework
The two frameworks: positive and negative.
当 这个 问题 以 积极 的 方式 描述 的时候 人们 就 比较 开心
when|this|problem|in|positive|attributive marker|way|describe|when|people|then|relatively|happy
When this issue is described in a positive way, people tend to be happier.
如果 以 消极 的 方式 描述 的话 人们 就 不 开心
if|in|negative|attributive marker|way|describe|speaking|people|then|not|happy
If described in a negative way, people will not be happy.
我们 举 几个 例子 什么 是 积极 框架 什么 是 消极 框架
Let's give a few examples of what a positive frame is and what a negative frame is.
比如说 有 一个 人 卖 肉
||||to sell meat|
for example|there is|one|person|sell|meat
For example, there is a person selling meat.
卖肉 的 时候 这个 肉 里面 有 75% 的 瘦肉 和 25% 的 肥肉
selling meat|attributive marker|time|this|meat|inside|has|attributive marker|lean meat|and|attributive marker|fat meat
When selling meat, this meat contains 75% lean meat and 25% fat.
那 他 可以 进行 标注 对 吧
that|he|can|carry out|annotation|on|right
Then he can label it, right?
如果 你 采用 积极 框架 进行 标注 他 就 会 标注 有 75% 的 瘦肉
if|you|adopt|positive|framework|conduct|labeling|he|then|will|label|have|attributive marker|lean meat
If you use a positive frame for labeling, he will label it as having 75% lean meat.
那么 如果 采用 消极 框架 进行 标注
then|if|adopt|negative|framework|conduct|labeling
So if you use a negative frame for labeling,
那 就 说 这里 边 有 25% 的 肥肉
that|then|say|here|side|has|attributive marker|fat meat
then it means there is 25% fat meat here.
那么 假如 大家 都 喜欢 瘦肉 的话
then|if|everyone|all|like|lean meat|if
So if everyone likes lean meat,
那么 很多 人 就 会 去 买 第一种
then|many|people|just|will|go|buy|the first one
then many people will go buy the first type.
实际上 这 两种 肉 是 完全 一样 的
in fact|this|two kinds|meat|is|completely|the same|attributive marker
In fact, these two types of meat are exactly the same.
但是 因为 采用 了 积极 框架 去 描述 所以 大家 喜欢 第一种
but|because|adopt|past tense marker|active|framework|to|describe|so|everyone|like|the first one
But because they are described using a positive framework, everyone prefers the first type.
你 再 比如说 你 做 一个 手术
you|again|for example|you|do|one|surgery
For example, you are having a surgery.
那 医生 进来 就 跟 你 说
that|doctor|come in|then|with|you|say
Then the doctor comes in and tells you.
说 你 要 注意 这个 手术 是 有 风险 的 你 说 有 多少 风险
say|you|need to|pay attention to|this|surgery|is|have|risk|attributive marker|you|say|have|how much|risk
He says you need to be aware that this surgery has risks, and you ask how much risk there is.
他 说 你 有 10% 的 概率 会 死亡 这 就是 消极 框架
he|says|you|have|attributive marker|probability|will|die|this|is|negative|framework
He says you have a 10% chance of dying, which is a negative frame.
你 是不是 得 把 医生 打 一顿
||||||a beating
you|is it true that|have to|to|doctor|hit|one time
Aren't you supposed to beat up the doctor?
但是 如果 人家 跟 你 说 这个 手术 成功率 非常 高
but|if|someone|with|you|say|this|surgery|success rate|very|high
But if they tell you that the success rate of this surgery is very high,
有 90% 的 概率 会 活着 会 成功 会 活着
have|attributive marker|probability|will|be alive|will|succeed|will|be alive
with a 90% chance of survival and success,
那 你 是不是 就 非常 开心
that|you|are not|just|very|happy
then wouldn't you be very happy?
所以 这个 话 怎么 说 它 是 差别 很 大 的
so|this|words|how|to say|it|is|difference|very|big|attributive marker
So how to say this, there is a big difference.
你 再 比如说 小时候 我 看过 一个 这个 故事书
you|again|for example|when I was young|I|have read|one|this|storybook
For example, when I was a child, I read a storybook.
里边 讲 了 这么 一个 段子 说 有 一个 人 他 做 了 一个 梦
inside|tell|past tense marker|so|one|joke|say|there is|one|person|he|have|past tense marker|one|dream
It told a story about a person who had a dream.
然后 他 就 找 人 去 解梦 问 这 什么 意思
then|he|just|find|people|to|interpret dreams|ask|this|what|meaning
Then he went to find someone to interpret the dream and asked what it meant.
第一个 算命先生 跟 他 说 说 这个 梦 的 意思 是 说
|fortune teller||||||||||
The first fortune teller told him that the meaning of this dream is that
你们 家里 的 人 会 比 你 早 死 家人 早死
||||than you early||||||
you|at home|attributive marker|people|will|than|you|earlier|die|family members|die early
someone in your family will die before you, a family member will die early.
结果 这个 人 把 算命先生 打 一顿
result|this|person|emphasis marker|fortune teller|hit|one round
As a result, this person beat up the fortune teller.
他 又 跑 到 第二个 算命 摊 去 问 说 你 说 这 梦 什么 意思
||||||go to|||||||||
he|again|ran|to|second|fortune-telling|stall|to|ask|said|you|say|this|dream|what|meaning
He then ran to the second fortune teller's booth to ask what this dream means.
第二 算命 摊 的 人 告诉 他 说
second|fortune telling|stall|attributive marker|person|told|him|said
The fortune teller at the second stall told him that.
这 就 告诉 你 说 你 会 比 你 的 家人 会 长寿 说 你 会 长寿
this|just|tell|you|say|you|will|than|your|attributive marker|family|will|live long|say|you|will|live long
This tells you that you will live longer than your family, that you will have longevity.
结果 这人 就 给 了 算命先生 很多 钱 对 吧
result|this person|just|give|past tense marker|fortune teller|a lot of|money|right|tag question marker
As a result, this person gave the fortune teller a lot of money, right?
所以 你 看 同一个 问题
so|you|see|the same|question
So you see, the same question.
你 用 不同 的 方式 去 描述 其实 差别 是 很 大 的
you|use|different|attributive marker|way|to|describe|actually|difference|is|very|big|attributive marker
The way you describe it in different ways actually makes a big difference.
我们 再 说 第三种 框架 叫 目的性 框架
we|again|say|third|framework|is called|purposefulness|framework
Let's talk about the third type of framework, which is called the purpose framework.
这个 目的性 框架 就是 你 为了 达成 某种 目的
this|purposefulness|framework|is|you|in order to|achieve|certain|goal
This purpose framework is about achieving a certain goal.
对 同一个 问题 做出 的 不同 描述
to|the same|question|make|attributive marker|different|description
Different descriptions of the same problem.
其实 它 也 是 分为 收益 和 损失 两种 模型
actually|it|also|is|divided into|profit|and|loss|two|models
In fact, it is also divided into two models: profit and loss.
你 要 去 考虑 通过 什么样 的 描述 方法
you|want|to|consider|through|what kind of|attributive marker|description|method
You need to consider what kind of descriptive method to use.
才 能够 达到 你 个人 的 目的
only|be able to|achieve|your|personal|attributive marker|goal
In order to achieve your personal goals.
举个 例子 比如说 有 一个 加油站
give a|example|for example|there is|one|gas station
For example, there is a gas station.
这个 加油站 它 5 块钱 一 升 油
||||one||
this|gas station|it|dollars|one|liter|oil
This gas station charges 5 yuan per liter of fuel.
但是 如果 你 用 信用卡 的话 有 手续费 所以 他 就 要 加 六 毛钱
|||||||||||to add six dimes|||
but|if|you|use|credit card|in that case|there is|service fee|so|he|then|needs to|add|six|cents
However, if you use a credit card, there is a service fee, so they add 0.6 yuan.
那么 A 加油站 的 标语 是 这样 的 叫 5 元 / 升
so|A|gas station|attributive marker|slogan|is|this way|attributive marker|called|5 yuan|liter
So the slogan of Gas Station A is like this: 5 yuan per liter.
如果 你 采用 信用卡 就 加 0.6 元 大家 一看 不爽 对 吧
if|you|use|credit card|then|add|06 yuan|everyone|at first glance|unhappy|right|tag question marker
If you use a credit card, it adds 0.6 yuan, which everyone finds unpleasant, right?
到 了 B 加油站 他 这么 标 他 说 5.6 元 / 升
to|past tense marker|B|gas station|he|so|price|he|said|yuan|liter
When he arrived at gas station B, he marked it at 5.6 yuan per liter.
但是 如果 你 用 现金 他 就 减 0.6 元
but|if|you|use|cash|he|then|reduce|yuan
But if you pay with cash, he will reduce it by 0.6 yuan.
唉 大家 就 非常 开心 为什么
sigh|everyone|just|very|happy|why
Everyone was very happy, why?
因为 你 这个 信用卡 加收 0.6 元 这 是 一种 损失
because|you|this|credit card|charge|06 yuan|this|is|one kind of|loss
Because your credit card incurs an additional charge of 0.6 yuan, which is a loss.
人们 不 喜欢 损失 所以 就 不 喜欢 A 加油站
people|not|like|loss|so|just|not|like|A|gas station
People do not like losses, so they do not like gas station A.
后面 的 这个 减 0.6 元 它 是 一种 收益 对 吧
behind|attributive marker|this|reduce|yuan|it|is|a kind of|income|correct|tag question marker
The reduction of 0.6 yuan at the back is a kind of benefit, right?
所以 人们 就 觉得 我 用 现金 可以 收益 0.6 元
|||||cash||||
so|people|then|feel|I|use|cash|can|earn|yuan
So people feel that by using cash, they can benefit 0.6 yuan.
我 就 非常 开心 就 这个 样子
I|just|very|happy|like|this|way
I am very happy just like this.
所以 现在 你 也 可以 看得出来
so|now|you|also|can|see it clearly
So now you can see it too.
为什么 我们 比如说 买 保险 买 车险
why|we|for example|buy|insurance|buy|car insurance
That's why, for example, when we buy insurance, like car insurance,
他 总是 不 给 你 直接 打折
he|always|not|give|you|directly|discount
they never give you a direct discount.
他 总是 送 你 一大堆 乱七八糟 的 玩意儿
he|always|give|you|a big pile|messy|attributive marker|things
They always give you a bunch of random stuff.
因为 他 觉得 这样 的话 就 相当于 是 一个 价格
because|he|feels|this way|words|just|equivalent to|is|one|price
Because he feels that such words are equivalent to a price.
然后 再 给 你 一个 收益 你 感觉 很 开心 就 容易 买
then|again|give|you|one|profit|you|feel|very|happy|then|easy|buy
Then, if you are given a benefit, you feel very happy and it's easy to buy.
再 比如说 吧 我们 有 的 时候 去 买 东西 比如说 买 蛋糕 吧
again|for example|suggestion marker|we|have|attributive marker|time|go|buy|things|for example|buy|cake|suggestion marker
For example, sometimes we go shopping, like buying a cake.
蛋糕 一般 是 论斤 称 的 1 斤 多少钱
|||by the pound||||
cake|usually|is|by weight|weigh|attributive marker|kilogram|how much
Cakes are usually priced by weight, how much is 1 pound?
然后 比如说 你 说 我 买 3 斤
then|for example|you|say|I|buy|jin
Then, for example, you say, 'I want to buy 3 jin.'
那么 有 两个 商家 可能 会 有 不同 的 做法
then|have|two|merchants|possibly|will|have|different|attributive marker|practices
Then there are two merchants who might have different approaches.
A 商家 是 这样 的 他 先 拿 了 很多 往 里 放 对 吧
|||||||||||||to|
Merchant A is like this: he first takes a lot and puts it in, right?
一 放 结果 发现 超 了 3.2 斤
one|put|result|find|exceed|past tense marker|pounds
After putting it in, he finds out it exceeds 3.2 jin.
然后 他 又 减 了 0.1 斤 往下 拿 一点
then|he|again|reduce|past tense marker|jin a unit of weight|downwards|take|a little
Then he reduced it by 0.1 jin and took a little bit down.
然后 他 又 减 了 0.1 斤 最后 给 你 凑个 3 斤
|||||||||to|
then|he|again|reduce|past tense marker|jin|finally|give|you|make up|jin
Then he reduced it by 0.1 jin again, and in the end, he made it up to 3 jins for you.
B 商家 他会 拿 少 点 2.8 斤 然后 他 再 往 里 添
||||||||||||add
Merchant B will take a little less, 2.8 jins, and then he will add more.
添 个 0.1 斤 再 添 0.1 斤 最后 凑 3 斤 给 你 了
add a||to add|||||||||
add|one|jin|again|add|jin|finally|gather|jin|give|you|emphasis marker
He adds 0.1 jin, then adds another 0.1 jin, and finally makes it up to 3 jins for you.
你 会 选择 哪个 大部分 人 都 会 选择 第二个 为什么
you|will|choose|which|most|people|all|will|choose|second one|why
Which one would you choose? Most people would choose the second one. Why?
因为 他 觉得 往里 添 的 那个 东西 实际上 是 我 的 收益
because|he|feels|inside|add|attributive marker|that|thing|in fact|is|my|attributive marker|profit
Because he thinks that the thing added in actually represents my gain.
你 往外 拿 实际上 是 我 损失 了
you|outward|take|in fact|is|I|loss|emphasis marker
What you take out actually represents my loss.
这种 事 在 生活中 其实 很 常见 比如说 我 去 一个 饭店 吃饭
this kind of|thing|in|life|actually|very|common|for example|I|go|one|restaurant|eat
This kind of thing is actually very common in life, for example, when I go to a restaurant to eat.
昨天 我 还 去 了 那个 饭店 吃 一碗 面 结果 面 给 的 非常 多
|||||||||||noodles||||
yesterday|I|still|go|past tense marker|that|restaurant|eat|one bowl|noodles|as a result|noodles|give|attributive marker|very|much
Yesterday, I also went to that restaurant to eat a bowl of noodles, and the portion was very large.
最后 我 吃 不了 我 吃 不了 我 就 非常 难受
finally|I|eat|cannot|I|eat|cannot|I|then|very|uncomfortable
In the end, I couldn't finish it, and I felt very uncomfortable.
我 就 不 愿意 去 为什么
I|just|not|willing|go|why
I just don't want to go, why?
因为 我 觉得 损失 了 我 去 了 一次 我 就 损失 一次
because|I|feel|loss|past tense marker|I|go|past tense marker|once|I|just|loss|once
Because I feel like I've lost something; every time I go, I feel like I've lost something.
另外 一家 店 是 这样 的
additionally|one|store|is|this way|attributive marker
Another store is like this.
我 去 吃饭 的 时候 每次 给 我 的 面 非常 少
I|go|eat|attributive marker|time|every time|give|me|attributive marker|noodles|very|little
Every time I go to eat, they give me very little noodles.
但是 他 说 了 如果 你 面 不够 可以 添 这个 时候 我 就 非常 喜欢 去
but|he|said|past tense marker|if|you|noodles|not enough|can|add|this|time|I|just|very|like|go
But he said that if the noodles are not enough, I can ask for more, so I really like to go there.
因为 我 每次 吃 完 了 都 觉得 不够 我 又 去 添 了一点
because|I|every time|eat|finish|past tense marker|all|feel|not enough|I|again|go|add|a little bit more
Because every time I finish eating, I feel it's not enough, so I go and ask for a little more.
我 觉得 我 受益 了 对 吧
I|feel|I|benefit|past tense marker|right|suggestion marker
I feel that I have benefited, right?
所以 同一个 问题 你 用 不同 的 方式 去 描述
so|the same|problem|you|use|different|attributive marker|way|to|describe
So the same question can be described in different ways.
其实 对于 人 心理 的 感受 是 很 不 一样 的
In fact, the feelings about human psychology are very different.
所以 这位 小朋友 你 可以 想象 一下
So this little friend, you can imagine a bit.
是不是 你 和 那位 同事 描述 问题 的 方法 是 不同 的
Is it that you and that colleague have different ways of describing the problem?
大家 如果 喜欢 我 的 视频
everyone|if|like|my|attributive marker|video
If everyone likes my videos,
可以 在 西瓜 视频 和 YouTube 帐号 李永乐 老师 里 关注 我
can|at|watermelon|video|and|YouTube|account|Li Yongle|teacher|in|follow|me
you can follow me on the Xigua Video and YouTube account of Teacher Li Yongle.
SENT_CWT:AsVK4RNK=5.3 PAR_TRANS:gpt-4o-mini=5.74
en:unknowd
openai.2025-02-07
ai_request(all=249 err=0.00%) translation(all=199 err=0.00%) cwt(all=1872 err=9.67%)