Is One on One Tutoring Worth it ? Chinese Tutoring Session Part 3 - Skritter
shì||||fǔ dǎo|||zhōng wén|fǔ dǎo|kè chéng|bù fèn|Skritter
Lohnt sich Einzelunterricht? Chinesische Nachhilfestunde Teil 3 - Skritter
Le tutorat individuel en vaut-il la peine ? Session de tutorat en chinois, partie 3 - Skritter
マンツーマンの家庭教師は価値があるか? 中国語家庭教師セッションその3 - Skritter
Is één op één bijles de moeite waard? Chinese Bijles Deel 3 - Skritter
Is One on One Tutoring Worth it? Chinese Tutoring Session Part 3 - Skritter
還有 一件 事情 很多 同學 可能 不 知道
there is still|one|thing|many|classmates|possibly|not|know
There is one more thing that many students may not know.
就是 喔 在 中國 大陸 中國 是 一個 很大 的 地方
just|oh|in|China|mainland|China|is|one|very big|attributive marker|place
That is, oh, China is a very large place.
所以 呢 這個 普通話 也 有 很多 不同 的 發音 的 方法
so|emphasis marker|this|Mandarin|also|have|many|different|attributive marker|pronunciation|attributive marker|methods
So, there are also many different ways to pronounce Mandarin.
不是 全 中國 大家 都 發 一個 聲音 的
not|all|China|everyone|all|make|one|sound|attributive marker
Not everyone in China speaks with the same voice.
還有 一件 事情 喔 很多 的 中國 人 說 的 普通話
also|one|thing|emphasis marker|many|attributive marker|China|people|speak|attributive marker|Mandarin
Also, many Chinese people speak Mandarin.
不是 標準 的 普通話 所以 不要 覺得 說 在 中國 的 人
not|standard|attributive marker|Mandarin|so|don't|think|speak|in|China|attributive marker|people
But it's not standard Mandarin, so don't think that everyone in China.
大家 說話 都 一樣
everyone|speak|all|the same
Speaks the same way.
尤其 你 可以 跟 美國 做 一個 比較
especially|you|can|with|America|make|one|comparison
Especially, you can make a comparison with the United States.
在 美國 不同 地方 也 有 不同 的 發音
at|America|different|places|also|have|different|attributive marker|pronunciation
In the United States, there are different pronunciations in different places.
在 中國 這個 發音 不同 地方 更 多 而且 這個 區別 更 大
at|China|this|pronunciation|different|places|more|many|and|this|distinction|greater|big
In China, there are even more different pronunciations in different places, and the distinctions are greater.
所以 呢 你 找 老師 的 時候 也 是 要 注意
so|emphasis marker|you|find|teacher|attributive marker|time|also|is|need|pay attention
So, when you look for a teacher, you also need to pay attention.
但是 有時候 沒 辦法 注意 因為 你 不 知道 什麼 東西 是 標準音
but|sometimes|no|way|pay attention|because|you|not|know|what|things|is|standard pronunciation
But sometimes you can't pay attention because you don't know what the standard pronunciation is.
你 要 學習 一點點 才 會 發現
you|need|learn|a little bit|only then|will|discover
You need to learn a little bit to discover.
或者 你 要 去 中國 或是 去 台灣 你 才 會 發現 什麼 是 發音 的 區別
or|you|want|go|China|or|go|Taiwan|you|only|will|discover|what|is|pronunciation|attributive marker|difference
Or you need to go to China or Taiwan to realize what the differences in pronunciation are.
那 可能 你 自己 可以 決定
that|possible|you|yourself|can|decide
Then you might be able to decide for yourself.
那 有時候 有人 啊 我 特別 要 那個 北京 腔
that|sometimes|someone|emphasis marker|I|especially|want|that|Beijing|accent
Well, sometimes there are people who particularly want that Beijing accent.
好 那 你 去 北京 你 跟 北京 老師 學習 兒化 兒化 可以
good|then|you|go|Beijing|you|with|Beijing|teacher|learn|rhotacization|rhotacization|can
Okay, then you go to Beijing and learn the retroflex sounds from a Beijing teacher.
那 有人 可能 比較 喜歡 來自 成都 的 老師
that|someone|possibly|relatively|like|from|Chengdu|attributive marker|teacher
Some people might prefer teachers from Chengdu.
我 個人 我 有 台灣腔
I|personally|I|have|Taiwanese accent
Personally, I have a Taiwanese accent.
你 我 一 開口 你 就 知道 我 是 (學 台灣腔 )
you|I|one|open mouth|you|just|know|I|am|learn|Taiwanese accent
As soon as I open my mouth, you know I am (speaking with a Taiwanese accent).
如果 我 跟 著 一個 來自 北京 的人 我 馬上 會 改變
if|I|with|along|one|from|Beijing|person|I|immediately|will|change
If I am with someone from Beijing, I will immediately change.
我 就 跟 著 對方 的 口音
I|just|with|following|the other party|attributive marker|accent
I will follow the other person's accent.
因為 我 住過 所以 我 可以
because|I|have lived|so|I|can
Because I have lived there, I can.
但是 我 個人 我 沒有 辦法
but|I|personally|I|do not have|way
But personally, I have no way.
如果 現在 要 跟 你 用 那個 北京 腔
if|now|want|with|you|use|that|Beijing|accent
If I have to speak to you in that Beijing accent now,
我 可能 不太 會
I|might|not very|able to
I might not be very good at it.
因為 不是 我 的 習慣
because|not|my|attributive marker|habit
Because it's not my habit.
但是 呢 我 要 講 什麼
but|emphasis marker|I|want|say|what
But, what I want to say is...
我 打 個 岔
I|hit|a|interruption
Let me digress.
我 覺得 你 台灣腔 還好 不是 很 重 ,一是 很久 的 不是 很 重 點點 而已
I|think|you|Taiwanese accent|not bad|not|very|heavy|one is|a long time|attributive marker|not|very|heavy|a little|only
I think your Taiwanese accent is okay, not very strong; it's just a little bit, not very heavy.
你 真的 今天 要 我 講 台灣 台灣 國語 我 也 可以 說
you|really|today|want|I|speak|Taiwan|Taiwan|Mandarin|I|also|can|speak
If you really want me to speak Taiwanese Mandarin today, I can do that too.
這個 是 台灣 國語
this|is|Taiwan|Mandarin
This is Taiwanese Mandarin.
可是 你 是 老師 我 也 是 老師 啊
but|you|are|teacher|I|also|am|teacher|emphasis marker
But you are a teacher, and I am also a teacher.
所以 我們 那個 n.ngsi.shi我們 都 分得 非常 清楚
so|we|that||||all|divide|very|clearly
So we are very clear about that n.ngsi.shi.
就是 應該 的 吧 我們 考過 對 嗎
just|should|attributive marker|suggestion marker|we|have taken|correct|question marker
It should be, right? We have tested it, right?
所以 我們 大概 知道
so|we|roughly|know
So we probably know.
因為 台灣 其實 在 發音 方面 有 一些 問題
because|Taiwan|actually|in|pronunciation|aspect|have|some|problems
Because Taiwan actually has some issues with pronunciation.
如果 你 要說 跟 國語 那個 最 理想 的 發音 有 很多 人 都 有
If you want to say that there are many people who have the most ideal pronunciation compared to Mandarin.
那 美國 也 有 啊 我們 那個 標準 發音 跟 一般 講話 是 完全 不 一樣 的
that|America|also|have|emphasis marker|we|that|standard|pronunciation|with|general|speech|is|completely|not|the same|attributive marker
Well, the United States has it too; our standard pronunciation is completely different from everyday speech.
而且 他們 的 要求 非常 高 特別 是 中國
moreover|they|attributive marker|requirements|very|high|especially|is|China
Moreover, their requirements are very high, especially in China.
你 要 去 中國 當 一個 主持人 或是 什麼 的
you|want|go|China|be|one|host|or|what|attributive marker
You need to go to China to be a host or something.
你 要 考 啊
you|want|test|emphasis marker
You have to take an exam.
那個 考試 不 簡單
that|exam|not|easy
That exam is not easy.
老師 我 有 一個 問題 我們 現在 我們 講到 口音
teacher|I|have|one|question|we|now|we|talk about|accent
Teacher, I have a question. Now we are talking about accents.
講到 那個 不同 的 老師 你 個人 覺得 一個 人 他 來到 iTalk 要 找 老師
speaking of|that|different|attributive marker|teacher|you|personally|feel|one|person|he|come to|iTalk|need|find|teacher
Speaking of different teachers, what do you personally think about a person coming to iTalk to find a teacher?
最好 是 一個 老師 還是 多個 老師 如果 錢 不是 問題 、時間 不是 問題
best|is|one|teacher|or|multiple|teachers|if|money|is not|problem|time|is not|problem
Is it better to have one teacher or multiple teachers if money is not an issue and time is not an issue?
你 覺得 什麼 是 最好 的
you|think|what|is|the best|attributive marker
What do you think is the best option?
一個 老師 還是 多個 老師 ?你 說 同時 嗎 ?
one|teacher|or|multiple|teachers|you|say|at the same time|question marker
One teacher or multiple teachers? Are you saying at the same time?
對 對 對 (如果 )一個 禮拜 上 十次 課
correct|right|yes|if|one|week|attend|ten times|classes
Yes, yes, yes (if) there are ten classes in one week.
而且 現在 你 沒有 辦法 出國 你 沒有 辦法 出門
moreover|now|you|do not have|way|go abroad|you|do not have|way|go out
And now you have no way to go abroad, you have no way to go out.
你 就是 在 家 裡 啊
you|just|at|home|inside|emphasis marker
You are just at home.
你 要 學會 中文 那 一位 老師 還是 多位 老師 哪個 比較 好 ?
you|want|learn|Chinese|that|one|teacher|or|multiple|teachers|which|better|good
Should you learn Chinese from one teacher or multiple teachers, which is better?
我 覺得 這 是 一個 很 好 的 問題
I|think|this|is|one|very|good|attributive marker|question
I think this is a very good question.
這個 老師 多 有 好處 因為 老師 多 的話 你 可以 比較
this|teacher|many|have|benefits|because|teacher|many|if|you|can|compare
Having multiple teachers has many advantages because if there are more teachers, you can compare.
你 可以 發現 呢 這個 在 說 中文 的 人 啊
you|can|find|emphasis marker|this|in|speak|Chinese|attributive marker|person|emphasis marker
You can discover that there are people who speak Chinese.
這個 有些 東西 真的 是 口音 不同 的
this|some|things|really|is|accent|different|attributive marker
Some things really have different accents.
就算 今天 這個 老師 是 北方 來 的 老師 因為 Mandarin 中文 啊 是 北方 的 方言
even if|today|this|teacher|is|northern|from|attributive marker|teacher|because|Mandarin|Chinese|emphasis marker|is|northern|attributive marker|dialect
Even if today's teacher is from the north, because Mandarin Chinese is a northern dialect.
而且 是 一個 不舊 ( 新 ) 的 一種 語言 啊 大概 六百五十 年 左右
moreover|is|one|not old|(new)|attributive marker|one kind|language|emphasis marker|approximately|six hundred fifty|years|around
Moreover, it is a not very old (new) language, about six hundred and fifty years old.
算是 蠻 年輕 的 一個 語言 啊
considered as|quite|young|attributive marker|one|language|emphasis marker
It can be considered a relatively young language.
你 說 得 對 ,譬如 像 台灣話 啊
you|say|emphasis marker|right|for example|like|Taiwanese language|emphasis marker
You are right, for example, like Taiwanese.
中國 南部 的 這些 省份 說 的 話
China|southern|attributive marker|these|provinces|speak|attributive marker|language
The languages spoken in these provinces in southern China.
是 以前 的 古語 這 也 很 有意思 的 比較 接近 唐詩 他們 說 的 話 還有 廣東話 算是 蠻 久 的 一個 語言
is|before|attributive marker|ancient language|this|also|very|interesting|attributive marker|relatively|close to|Tang poetry|they|say|attributive marker|words|and also|Cantonese|can be considered|quite|long|attributive marker|one|language
Are ancient languages from the past, which is also very interesting, quite close to Tang poetry. The language they speak, as well as Cantonese, is considered quite an old language.
對 所以 這是 很 有意思 的 東西 那 你 如果 說 的 這個 漢語
right|so|this is|very|interesting|attributive marker|thing|then|you|if|say|attributive marker|this|Chinese language
Yes, so this is very interesting. If you talk about this Chinese language.
我們 現在 說 這個 漢語 其實 不是 「漢 (人 的 )語 (言 )」
we|now|speak|this|Chinese language|actually|is not|Han|people|attributive marker|language|speech
What we are talking about now is that this Chinese language is actually not 'Han (people's) language'.
為 什麼 是 Madarin 是 「 滿洲 人 」 的 語言
Why is Mandarin the language of the 'Manchu people'?
所以 你 剛剛 才 說 為 什麼 六百年 因為 差不多 那個 時候 開始 說 的話
so|you|just now|only|say|for|what|six hundred years|because|almost|that|time|start|speak|words
So you just said why six hundred years, because it was around that time that it started being spoken.
所以 一個 就是 說 看 你 這個 老師 你 要是 選 很多 老師 的話
so|one|just|say|see|you|this|teacher|you|if|choose|many|teachers|if
So one thing is to say, look at your teacher, if you choose many teachers.
你 可以 聽 這個 老師 說話 的 聲音 其實 都 是 不 一樣 的
you|can|hear|this|teacher|speak|attributive marker|voice|actually|all|are|not|the same|attributive marker
You can hear that the voice of this teacher actually sounds different.
就算 他 今天 是 從 北方 來 的 老師
even if|he|today|is|from|north|come|attributive marker|teacher
Even if he is a teacher from the north today.
有 的 人 北方 那個 腔 特別 重 你 最好 也 不要
there are|attributive marker|people|north|that|accent|especially|heavy|you|it's best|also|don't
Some people have a particularly strong accent from the north, and it's best if you don't.
就算 他 說 他 自己 是 北京 人
even if|he|says|he|himself|is|Beijing|person
Even if he says he is from Beijing.
因為 你 知道 嗎 以前 啊 這個 二 、三十 年 前 當 中文 老師
because|you|know|question marker|before|emphasis marker|this|two|thirty|years|ago|as|Chinese|teacher
Because you know, a long time ago, like two or three decades ago, being a Chinese teacher
一定 要 會 說 兒化音
definitely|need to|be able to|speak|rhotacized pronunciation
you had to be able to speak with the erhua accent.
因為 這個 政治 跟 經濟 不 一樣 了
because|this|politics|and|economy|not|the same|emphasis marker
Because the politics and the economy have changed.
在 中國 在 那個 東南 沿海 的 地方 就是 變得 很 繁榮 了
at|China|in|that|southeast|coastal|attributive marker|place|is|become|very|prosperous|emphasis marker
In China, in the southeastern coastal areas, it has become very prosperous.
然後 很多 外國人 到 那邊 去 所以 這個 地方 也 變成 比較 重要 的 地方
then|many|foreigners|to|there|go|so|this|place|also|become|relatively|important|attributive marker|place
Then many foreigners went there, so this place has also become a more important place.
就是說 中國 的 政經 的 重點 從 北方 現在 移到 了 南方
that is to say|China|attributive marker|political and economic|attributive marker|focus|from|north|now|move to|past tense marker|south
That is to say, China's political and economic focus has now shifted from the north to the south.
對 上海 還有 離 香港 很 近 的 那個 大城市 叫 什麼 ?
regarding|Shanghai|and also|from|Hong Kong|very|close|attributive marker|that|big city|called|what
What is the big city near Shanghai and close to Hong Kong called?
深圳 對
Shenzhen|correct
Shenzhen, right?
所以 現在 中文 老師 不 一定 要 會 說 兒化 的
so|now|Chinese|teacher|not|necessarily|need|can|speak|rhotacization|attributive marker
So now Chinese teachers don't necessarily have to be able to speak in the erhua way.
因為 這個 兒化 的 也 是 一種 特別 的 聲音 啊
because|this|rhotacization|attributive marker|also|is|a kind of|special|attributive marker|sound|emphasis marker
Because this erhua is also a special kind of sound.
現在 反而 你 說 了 兒化 有 一點 奇怪
now|on the contrary|you|say|past tense marker|rhotacization|have|a little|strange
Now, on the contrary, if you speak in erhua, it sounds a bit strange.
所以 就 看 你 想要 什麼
so|just|see|you|want|what
So it depends on what you want.
所以 一個 就是 你 如果 想要 有 很多 老師 來 大家 比較 的話 可以 這 是 一種 經驗
so|one|is|you|if|want|have|many|teachers|to|everyone|compare|if|can|this|is|one kind of|experience
So one thing is, if you want to have many teachers for comparison, this can be an experience.
還有 呢 這個 老師 教學 的 方法 也 有 關係
still have|emphasis marker|this|teacher|teaching|attributive marker|method|also|have|relationship
Also, the teaching methods of the teachers are related.
那 你 今天 不要 找 兩個 老師 剛好 教學方法 就 不 一樣
that|you|today|do not|find|two|teachers|just|teaching methods|just|not|the same
Today, if you don't find two teachers whose teaching methods happen to be different.
這樣 子 會 把 你 弄混 了 譬如說 很多 老師 他 就 比較 是 一般 在 學校 教 的方法
this way|thing|will|make|you|confuse|emphasis marker|for example|many|teachers|they|just|relatively|is|generally|in|school|teach|methods
This will confuse you; for example, many teachers tend to use the general methods taught in schools.
他 就 叫 你 背 生詞 啦 、學 文法 啦 這是 一種 教法 就是 一般 的
he|just|call|you|memorize|vocabulary|emphasis marker|learn|grammar|emphasis marker|this is|one kind of|teaching method|that is|general|attributive marker
He will ask you to memorize vocabulary and learn grammar, this is a common teaching method.
在 國外 教 外國 語言 也 是 用 這種 方法
at|abroad|teach|foreign|language|also|is|use|this kind of|method
This method is also used to teach foreign languages abroad.
那 用 這種 方法 的話 呢 你 的 那個 詞彙 可能 會 比較 多
that|use|this kind of|method|if|emphasis marker|you|attributive marker|that|vocabulary|might|will|relatively|more
If you use this method, your vocabulary might be larger.
你 可能 會 比較 讀 比 較 好 你 可能 會 寫 可能 比較 好
you|might|can|better|read|than|more|good|you|might|can|write|might|better|good
You might read better, and you might write better.
但是 我 教 的 方法 的 話 就是 比較 不 偏重 這個 地方
but|I|teach|attributive marker|method|attributive marker|words|is|relatively|not|emphasize|this|place
But the method I teach is relatively less focused on this area.
那 你 就 會 比較 容易 會 說 、會 聽 而且 你 的 發音 會 比較 標準
that|you|then|can|more|easy|can|speak|can|listen|and|your|attributive marker|pronunciation|will|more|standard
Then you will find it easier to speak and listen, and your pronunciation will be more standard.
所以 你 要 找 老師 的 話 你 要 看 你 想 偏 哪邊
so|you|want|find|teacher|attributive marker|words|you|need|look|you|want|focus|which area
So if you want to find a teacher, you need to consider which direction you want to focus on.
那 有 的 人 可能 在 準備 漢語 水平 考試 有 一些 (老師 )其實 就是 漢語 水平 考 的 專家
that|there are|attributive marker|people|possibly|at|preparing|Chinese language|proficiency|exam|there are|some|teachers|actually|is|Chinese language|proficiency|exam|attributive marker|experts
Some people may be preparing for the Chinese Proficiency Test, and some (teachers) are actually experts in the Chinese Proficiency Test.
那 通常 就 看 那個 簡介 就是 會 非常 清楚 他們 比較 偏向 哪一方面
that|usually|just|look|that|introduction|is|will|very|clear|they|relatively|tend to|which aspect
Then usually just look at that introduction, it will be very clear which aspect they are more inclined towards.
那 比方說 我 選擇 你
that|for example|I|choose|you
For example, I choose you.
是 因為 你 比較 偏向 溝通 的 方面 是 很 輕鬆
is|because|you|relatively|inclined towards|communication|attributive marker|aspect|is|very|relaxed
It's because you are more inclined towards communication, which is very easy.
你 不會 說 高健 你 要 回去 寫 文章 、背 什麼 生詞
you|cannot|speak|Gao Jian|you|need|go back|write|article|memorize|what|vocabulary
You won't say, 'Gao Jian, you need to go back and write an article, memorize some vocabulary.'
那 當然 我 會 (寫 東西 、背 生詞 )一點點 但是 那 不是 我們 課堂 上 的 重點
that|of course|I|can|write|things|memorize|vocabulary|a little bit|but|that|is not|our|classroom|on|attributive marker|focus
Well, of course, I will (write things, memorize vocabulary) a little bit, but that's not the focus of our class.
有 老師 拿 他們 比較 ...比如說 你 要 去 中國 、你 要 去 那邊 讀書
there is|teacher|take|them|compare|for example|you|want|go|China|you|want|go|there|study
Some teachers compare them... For example, if you want to go to China, if you want to study there.
你 要 考 你 HSK 你 肯定 要 考 啊 要 考過 你 要 上 大學 你 要 讀 博士 讀 碩士
you|want|take|you|HSK|you|definitely|need|take|emphasis marker|need|pass|you|want|attend|university|you|want|study|doctorate|study|master's degree
You need to take your HSK, you definitely have to take it. If you want to go to university, you need to pursue a doctorate or a master's.
你 進去 之前 你 要 考過 所以 呢 你 可能 要 找 一個 SHK 的 老師
you|go in|before|you|need|pass|so|emphasis marker|you|possibly|need|find|one|SHK|attributive marker|teacher
Before you enter, you need to have passed it, so you might need to find an HSK teacher.
所以 都 是 很 重點 就是 看 你 的 要求 是 什麼
so|all|is|very|key point|just|look at|your|attributive marker|requirements|is|what
So it's all very important, it just depends on what your requirements are.
另外 我們 沒有 講到 但是 我 覺得 這個 找 老師 啊
additionally|we|did not|mention|but|I|think|this|find|teacher|emphasis marker
Additionally, we haven't talked about it, but I think finding a teacher is important.
我 可不可以 給 你 打個 岔 可以
I|can or not|give|you|make a|interruption|can
Can I interrupt you for a moment?
你 說 找 老師 啊 你 說 我們 小時候 、我們 在 嬰兒 的 時候
you|say|find|teacher|emphasis marker|you|say|we|childhood|we|at|baby|attributive marker|time
You mentioned finding a teacher, and you said when we were kids, when we were babies.
我們 是 什麼 學 跟 我們 的 父母 學
we|are|what|learn|with|our|attributive marker|parents|learn
What we learn is from our parents.
所以 你 找 第一個 老師 其實 啊 我 就是 你 的 媽
so|you|find|first|teacher|actually|emphasis marker|I|just|you|attributive marker|mom
So you find the first teacher, actually, ah, I am your mom.
「是 你 的 爸 」好不好 啊 不 一定 是 女 的
is|you|attributive marker|dad|is it good or not|emphasis marker|not|necessarily|is|female|attributive marker
"It's your dad," okay? It doesn't have to be a female.
可是 大多數 都 是 女 的 對 嗎 ?我 就是 你 的 父母
but|majority|all|are|female|attributive marker|right|question marker|I|am|your|attributive marker|parents
But most of them are female, right? I am your parents.
就是 你 跟 他 的 關係 是 很 重要 的
it is|you|with|him|attributive marker|relationship|is|very|important|attributive marker
Your relationship with him is very important.
你 如果 覺得 這個 感覺 啊 是 很 親密 的 話
you|if|feel|this|feeling|emphasis marker|is|very|intimate|attributive marker|statement
If you feel that this feeling is very intimate,
你 學習 起來 也 比較 快 .
you|learn|up|also|relatively|fast
you will learn faster.
對 沒錯 同意 我 剛 要 說 什麼 ?
right|no mistake|agree|I|just|want|say|what
Yes, that's right. What was I about to say?
選擇 老師 那 italki 有 一個 好處 就是
choose|teacher|that|italki|has|one|benefit|is
Choosing a teacher on italki has one advantage, which is that
那 通常 iTalki 會 有 一個 「試次 課 」
that|usually|iTalki|will|have|one|trial|class
usually iTalki offers a "trial lesson"
可能 半個 小時 、二十分鐘 左右 可以 試試看
possibly|half|hour|twenty minutes|around|can|give it a try
which might be around half an hour or twenty minutes to try out.
而且 那個 通常 價錢 比較 低 、比較 便宜 一點
moreover|that|usually|price|relatively|low|comparatively|cheap|a bit
Moreover, the price is usually lower and a bit cheaper.
那個 我 覺得 你 要 多 用 吧
that|I|think|you|need|more|use|suggestion marker
Well, I think you should use it more.
如果 你 買 那個 五十塊 的 deal 然後 你 有 六十塊 錢
if|you|buy|that|fifty dollars|attributive marker|deal|then|you|have|sixty dollars|money
If you buy that fifty-dollar deal and you have sixty dollars.
你 可能 要 花 一部分 就是 用 很多 都 在 試次 課 的 部分
you|might|need|spend|part|just|using|many|all|in|trial|course|attributive marker|part
You might need to spend part of it, which is a lot on trial classes.
因為 你 要 看 誰 跟 你 誰 配合 你 你 的 態度 啊 你 的 那個 習慣 、你 的 學習 的 性向
because|you|want|see|who|with|you|who|cooperate|you|your|attributive marker|attitude|emphasis marker|your|attributive marker|that|habit|your|attributive marker|learning|attributive marker|orientation
Because you need to see who works with you, your attitude, your habits, and your learning preferences.
而且 你 會 發現 不 只是 發音 不 只是 教學法 也 有 區別
moreover|you|will|discover|not|just|pronunciation|not|just|teaching method|also|have|differences
Moreover, you will find that it's not just the pronunciation, but also the teaching methods that have differences.
可能 是 他們 用 的 詞 來 表示 他們 比較 文雅
possibly|is|they|use|attributive marker|words|to|express|they|relatively|elegant
It may be that the words they use are more refined.
哪 有人 比較 ...那 當然 你 是 初級 學習者 你 不會 注意 到
where|someone|more|then|of course|you|are|beginner|learner|you|will not|pay attention|to
Who would compare... Of course, if you are a beginner, you won't notice.
可是 你 中級 、高級 、流利 級
but|you|intermediate|advanced|fluent|level
But you are at the intermediate, advanced, or fluent level.
這個 應該 要 對 你 很 重要 而且 他們 的 教學 背景 也 很 重要
this|should|be|to|you|very|important|and|they|attributive marker|teaching|background|also|very|important
This should be very important to you, and their teaching background is also very important.
他們 有 沒有 教過 商業 中文
they|have|not|taught|business|Chinese
Have they taught business Chinese?
你 可能 會 碰到 問題 所以 你 需要 什麼 你 可能 要 多 想 、多 研究
you|might|will|encounter|problems|so|you|need|what|you|might|need|more|think|more|research
You might encounter problems, so you need to think more and research more.
那 現在 iTalki 有 很多 老師 有 很多 選擇
that|now|iTalki|has|many|teachers|have|many|choices
Now iTalki has many teachers and many options.
所以 你 就 試試看
so|you|just|try it out
So you just give it a try.
SENT_CWT:AsVK4RNK=53.27 PAR_TRANS:gpt-4o-mini=6.71
en:unknowd
openai.2025-02-07
ai_request(all=167 err=0.00%) translation(all=133 err=0.00%) cwt(all=1433 err=2.23%)