Is One on One Tutoring Worth it ? Chinese Tutoring Session Part 2 - Skritter
shì||||fǔ dǎo|||zhōng wén|fǔ dǎo|kè chéng|dì èr bù fèn|Skritter
Lohnt sich Einzelunterricht? Chinesische Nachhilfestunde Teil 2 - Skritter
Le tutorat individuel en vaut-il la peine ? Session de tutorat en chinois, partie 2 - Skritter
Vale la pena di prendere lezioni individuali? Sessione di tutoraggio di cinese Parte 2 - Skritter
Is één op één bijles de moeite waard? Chinese Bijles Deel 2 - Skritter
Is One on One Tutoring Worth it? Chinese Tutoring Session Part 2 - Skritter
那 如果 你 现在 在 看 这个 视频 如果 利用 这部分
that|if|you|now|at|watch|this|video|if|use|this part
So if you are watching this video now, if you utilize this part
所以 我 觉得 其实 你 不要 怕 这个
so|I|feel|actually|you|don't|be afraid|this
So I think actually you shouldn't be afraid of this
如果 你 学 了 好几年 你 觉得 发音 方面 不好 、相处 方面 不好
if|you|study|past tense marker|several years|you|feel|pronunciation|aspect|not good|get along|aspect|not good
If you have been learning for several years and you feel that your pronunciation is not good, and your interaction is not good
没有 关系 因为 你 可以 改变 对 吗 我们 可以 改进
no|relationship|because|you|can|change|right|question marker|we|can|improve
It doesn't matter because you can change, right? We can improve.
你 要 花 很长 的 时间 是 比较 困难 一点 说实话
you|need|spend|a long|attributive marker|time|is|relatively|difficult|a bit|to be honest
You will spend a long time; it's a bit difficult, to be honest.
但是 你 可以 的 可是 最好 就是 你 不要 走 到 那个 路 啊
but|you|can|attributive marker|however|best|is|you|don't|walk|to|that|road|emphasis marker
But you can do it; however, it's best if you don't go down that path.
这个 就 叫做 “ 不归路 ” 对 “ 不归路 ” 没错
This is called the 'point of no return', right? 'Point of no return', that's right.
那个 是 最 不 理想 的
that|is|most|not|ideal|attributive marker
That is the least ideal.
刚 开始 的 时候 就是 要 找 一个 老师 而且 呢 要 常常 上课
just|start|attributive marker|time|exactly|need|find|one|teacher|and|emphasis marker|need|often|attend classes
At the beginning, you need to find a teacher and you have to attend classes regularly.
你 如果 一个 礼拜 只 上 一次 课 的话 是 不够 的 两次 课 也 很 少 就是
you|if|one|week|only|attend|once|class|if|is|not enough|attributive marker|twice|class|also|very|few|that is
If you only attend class once a week, it's not enough; even twice a week is very little.
至少 要 上 三次 课
at least|need to|attend|three times|classes
At least you need to attend class three times a week.
我 个人 比较 忙 一点 所以 没有 办法
I|personally|relatively|busy|a bit|so|no|way
I am personally a bit busy, so I have no way.
但是 如果 你 在 考虑
but|if|you|are|considering
But if you are considering...
半个 小时 或是 一个 小时 的 课
half|hour|or|one|hour|attributive marker|class
a half hour or an hour class,
那 我 觉得 两次 半个 小时 比 一次 一个 小时 好
that|I|think|twice|half|hour|than|once|one|hour|better
then I think two half-hour sessions are better than one hour session.
如果 可以 的话 呢 可能 每 一天 或是 每 两天 你 就 上课
if|can|speaking of|emphasis marker|possibly|every|day|or|every|two days|you|then|attend class
If possible, you might attend class every day or every two days.
那个 特别 是 初级 学习者 、中级 学习者 你 需要 多 练习 的 嘛
that|especially|is|beginner|learner|intermediate|learner|you|need|more|practice|attributive marker|emphasis marker
Especially for beginners and intermediate learners, you need to practice more.
所以 你 要 上 多次 (课 )
so|you|need|attend|multiple times|classes
So you need to attend class multiple times.
你 刚刚 讲 这个 很 有 很 有意思
What you just said is very interesting.
我 觉得 学 语言 啊
I|feel|learn|language|emphasis marker
I think learning a language is important.
尤其 是 你 要是 想 说 的话 想 说 把 说 听力 还有 这个 说 的方法 提高 的话
especially|is|you|if|want|to speak|if|want|to speak|to|speak|listening skills|and also|this|speaking|method|improve|if
Especially if you want to improve your speaking and listening skills.
你 就 想 其实 这个 是 跟 练 健身 是 一样
you|just|think|actually|this|is|with|practice|fitness|is|the same
You can think of it as being similar to working out.
你 今天 健身 了 是不是 每隔 一天 就要 去 健身房
you|today|exercise|past tense marker|isn't it|every other|day|have to|go|gym
If you worked out today, don't you have to go to the gym every other day?
或是 到 外面 去 运动
or|to|outside|go|exercise
Or go outside to exercise.
你 不 可能 说 一个 礼拜 只有 一次 周六 周末 的 时候
you|not|possible|say|one|week|only|once|Saturday|weekend|attributive marker|time
You can't say that you only exercise once a week on Saturday or Sunday.
周六 周日 的 时候 然后 练习
Saturday|Sunday|attributive marker|time|then|practice
On Saturday and Sunday, and then practice.
这是 没有 办法 健身 的
This is not a way to get fit.
所以 这个 频率 是 很 重要 的
So this frequency is very important.
我 个人 的 状况 是 不太 一样
I|personal|attributive marker|condition|is|not very|the same
My personal situation is a bit different.
因为 我 以前 花 了 三年 多 都 一直 在 我 的 那个 目标语言 的 环境
because|I|before|spend|past tense marker|three years|more|all|continuously|in|my|attributive marker|that|target language|attributive marker|environment
Because I spent more than three years in the environment of my target language.
所以 现在 跟 你 说话 就 没有 关系
so|now|with|you|talk|just|no|relation
So now talking to you doesn't matter.
可是 当然 我们 通常 ...等一下 可能 要说
but|of course|we|usually|wait a moment|maybe|need to say
But of course, we usually ... wait a moment, we might need to say.
我们 平常 的 那个 课程 的 过程 是 怎么样
we|usually|attributive marker|that|course|attributive marker|process|is|how
What is the process of our usual course like?
因为 我 知道 我们 上 一次 在 讨论
because|I|know|we|last|time|at|discuss
Because I know we were discussing last time.
其实 我们 开始 的 时候 都 要 热身 一下 就 花 五 到 十 分钟 的 时间
actually|we|start|attributive marker|time|all|need|warm up|a bit|then|spend|five|to|ten|minutes|attributive marker|time
Actually, when we start, we all need to warm up for about five to ten minutes.
就 交流 “最近 怎么样 、碰到 什么 问题 ”或者 是 生活 我 发现 了 什么 事
just|communicate|recently|how|encounter|what|problems|or|is|life|I|discover|past tense marker|what|things
Just communicate about "How have you been recently, what problems have you encountered?" or what I have discovered in life.
五分钟 以后 啊 我 的 中文 已经 好多 了 对吗
five minutes|later|emphasis marker|I|attributive marker|Chinese|already|a lot|emphasis marker|right
After five minutes, my Chinese has improved a lot, right?
因为 就是 已经 热身 我 现在 好了
because|just|already|warm up|I|now|am fine
Because I have already warmed up, I am good now.
我 的 脑子 就 习惯 我 的 思维 我 不是 用 英文
I|attributive marker|brain|just|accustomed to|my|attributive marker|thinking|I|am not|use|English
My brain is just used to my thinking; I am not using English.
我 不是 靠 我 的 英文 来 跟 你 说
I|am not|rely on|my|attributive marker|English|to|with|you|speak
I am not relying on my English to talk to you.
就是 (*&%$(*&^ 说 出来 用 中文 说
It's just that (*&%$(*&^ I say it in Chinese.
可是 呢 如果 你 是 初级 、中级 学习者 你 要 多 练习 ,我们 要 健身
but|emphasis marker|if|you|are|beginner|intermediate|learner|you|need|more|practice|we|need|exercise
But if you are a beginner or intermediate learner, you need to practice more; we need to work out.
你 至少 是 高级 的 你 是 高级 以后
you|at least|are|advanced|attributive marker|you|are|advanced|in the future
At least you are advanced; you are advanced afterwards.
你 现在 的 程度 是 高级 跟 说 母语 的 程度 是 在 这个 中间
you|now|attributive marker|level|is|advanced|and|speak|native language|attributive marker|level|is|in|this|middle
Your current level is advanced, which is in between speaking a native language.
谢谢 老师
thank you|teacher
Thank you, teacher.
应该 是 这样 嘛
should|be|this way|emphasis marker
It should be like this, right?
你 如果 是 高级 以上 的 人 一个 礼拜 一次 可以
you|if|are|advanced|above|attributive marker|person|once|week|once|can
If you are at an advanced level or above, once a week is fine.
因为 你 已经 知道 什么 是 对 什么 是 错 你 可以 自己 修改 很多 时间
Because you already know what is right and what is wrong, you can modify a lot of things yourself.
而且 可以 自学 对 吗 我 不 只是 每 一次 (上课) ... 怎么 讲
moreover|can|self-study|correct|question marker|I|not|only|every|time|(class)|how|to speak
And you can self-study, right? I don't just practice once every time (in class)... how should I put it?
我 不是 每 一个 礼拜 就 只 练习 一次
I|not|||week|only|just|practice|once
I don't just practice once every week.
我 大概 ... 我 在 读书 啊 、 我 在 用 Skritter 啦 我 在 写文章 、 我 在 听 那个 播客 什么 的
I guess... I am studying, I am using Skritter, I am writing articles, I am listening to podcasts, and so on.
所以 那个 也 是 啊 而且 我 已经 知道 怎么 自学
so|that one|also|is|emphasis marker|moreover|I|already|know|how|self-study
So that is also the case, and I already know how to self-study.
我学过 了 我 也 研究 过
I have studied it, and I have also researched it.
所以 在 高级 可能 那个 压力 不太 大
so|at|advanced|possibly|that|pressure|not too|big
So at an advanced level, the pressure might not be too great.
而且 特别 我们 是 成人 啊 如果 你 忙 的话
moreover|especially|we|are|adults|emphasis marker|if|you|busy|if
Moreover, especially since we are adults, if you are busy.
那 你 一个 礼拜 (一次 课 )还是 比 什么 都 没有 好多 了
that|you|one|week|once|class|still|than|anything|at all|not have|much better|emphasis marker
Then, having one class a week is still much better than having none at all.
至少 要 一个 小时 如果 你 想要 维持 你 的 程度 的话
at least|need|one|hour|if|you|want|maintain|your|attributive marker|level|if
At least you need one hour if you want to maintain your level.
但是 就是 有时候 我 有时候 啦
but|just|sometimes|I|sometimes|emphasis marker
But sometimes I do, sometimes I don't.
我 纠正 你 的 时候 不 多 但是 还是 有
I|correct|you|attributive marker|time|not|much|but|still|have
I don't correct you much, but I still do.
对 啊 有 啊 而且 有 非常 大 的 帮助
to|emphasis marker|have|emphasis marker|moreover|have|very|big|attributive marker|help
Yes, it is very helpful.
我 最近 ... 我 现在 呢 ... 我 这个 礼拜 我 在 说 那个 “ 挑战 ” 的 时候
I|recently|I|now|emphasis marker|I|this|week|I|at|talking|that|'challenge'|attributive marker|time
Recently... right now... this week when I was talking about that 'challenge'.
我 (已经 )不会 说 那个 “tiáozhàn ”
I|already|cannot|speak|that|challenge
I (already) can't say that 'tiáozhàn'.
我 说 的 第三声 是 正确 的
I|say|attributive marker|third tone|is|correct|attributive marker
The third tone I said is correct.
因为 上次 我 说 了 好 几次 都 说错
because|last time|I|said|past tense marker|many|times|all|said wrong
Because I said it wrong several times last time.
所以 那个 纠正 也 非常 重要
so|that|correction|also|very|important
So that correction is also very important.
我们 我们 一 开始 上课 的 时候 呢 怎么 讲 呢 讲个 故事 吧
When we first start the class, how should we say it? Let's tell a story.
我 看到 你 的 时候 我 看到 你 的 视频 然后 就 觉得 ok
I|saw|you|attributive marker|time|I|saw|you|attributive marker|video|then|just|feel|ok
When I saw you, I saw your video, and then I felt okay.
你 有 很多 教师 的 经验
you|have|a lot of|teacher|attributive marker|experience
You have a lot of experience as a teacher.
教学 的 经验 那个 我 觉得 是 好处
teaching|attributive marker|experience|that|I|feel|is|benefit
I think the experience in teaching is a benefit.
而且 你 来自 台湾 所以 会 比较 方便
moreover|you|come from|Taiwan|so|can|relatively|convenient
Moreover, you come from Taiwan, so it will be more convenient.
我 跟 老师 中国 的 老师 (上课 )他们 都 会 “我们 是 这样 说 的 ”
I|with|teacher|China|attributive marker|teacher|class|they|all|can|we|are|this way|say|attributive marker
When I am with teachers from China (in class), they all say, 'This is how we say it.'
“没有 ,我 住 过 台湾 ,我们 在 台湾 会 这样 说 。”
no|I|live|past experience marker|Taiwan|we|in|Taiwan|will|this way|say
"No, I have lived in Taiwan, and we would say it like this in Taiwan."
你 还 必须 要 去 确定 我 不是 错 的
you|still|must|need|go|confirm|I|am not|wrong|emphasis marker
You still have to make sure that I am not wrong.
所以 那个 是 有点 麻烦
so|that|is|a bit|troublesome
So that is a bit troublesome.
所以 你 来自 台湾
so|you|come from|Taiwan
So you are from Taiwan.
另外 我 就 特别 跟 你 说 我 要 你 特别 注意 到 我 的 那个 声音
additionally|I|just|especially|with|you|say|I|want|you|especially|pay attention|to|my|attributive marker|that|voice
In addition, I want to specifically tell you to pay special attention to my voice.
我 的 发音 如果 不 对 的话 呢 你 要 纠正 我
I|attributive marker|pronunciation|if|not|correct|in that case|emphasis marker|you|want|correct|me
If my pronunciation is incorrect, you need to correct me.
你 要 马上 说 “高健 ,你 这里 说错 了 ”
you|want|immediately|say|Gao Jian|you|here|said wrong|emphasis marker
You should immediately say, 'Gao Jian, you made a mistake here.'
有 的 人 可能 他们 说 我 要 练习 写字 啊 或是 写文章
there are|attributive marker|people|may|they|say|I|want|practice|writing|emphasis marker|or|writing articles
Some people might say they want to practice writing characters or writing articles.
那 可能 语法 是 他们 的 重点
that|possibly|grammar|is|their|attributive marker|focus
Then the grammar might be their focus.
但是 我 个人 呢 因为 我 的 梦想 就是 我 讲 的话
but|I|personally|emphasis marker|because|my|attributive marker|dream|is|I|speak|words
But for me personally, my dream is to speak.
可能 不是 大山 的 那种 可是 可以 到 跟 他 差不多 、类似 的
possibly|not|big mountain|attributive marker|that kind of|but|can|reach|with|him|almost|similar|attributive marker
It may not be exactly like Da Shan's, but it can be similar or close.
怎么 说 ?不相上下
how|say|neck and neck
How to say? On par.
所以 我 要 就是 我 过世 之前 我要 那种
so|I|want|just|I|pass away|before|I want|that kind
So I want, before I pass away, I want that kind.
你 知道 吗 就是 要 好好 学习
you|know|question marker|just|need|well|study
You know, right? It's important to study hard.
因为 他 的 中文 真的 非常 棒
because|he|attributive marker|Chinese|really|very|great
Because his Chinese is really excellent.
可是 我 知道 就是 以前 我 的 那个 发音 我 的 那个 词汇
but|I|know|is|before|my|attributive marker|that|pronunciation|my|attributive marker|that|vocabulary
But I know that my pronunciation and vocabulary used to be like that.
都 已经 很 不错 了 那 现在 有点 退步 了
all|already|very|good|emphasis marker|then|now|a bit|regress|emphasis marker
It's already quite good, but now there has been a bit of a decline.
那 没有 关系 我 有 一个 目标
that|no|relationship|I|have|one|goal
That's okay, I have a goal.
所以 我们 上课 的 时候 我 非常 愿意 你 纠 我 的 正
so|we|in class|attributive marker|time|I|very|willing|you|correct|my|attributive marker|correctness
So during our classes, I am very willing for you to correct me.
就 有 那个 如果 我 教学 的话
just|have|that|if|I|teaching|speaking
If I am teaching, then there is that.
我 也 了解 一些 就是 中国 大陆 的 用词 用语 还有 发音
I|also|understand|some|that is|China|mainland|attributive marker|word usage|expressions|and also|pronunciation
I also understand some of the vocabulary, expressions, and pronunciations from mainland China.
所以 有 的 时候 因为 很多 同学 他 会 两边 跑
so|there are|attributive marker|time|because|many|classmates|he|will|both sides|run
So sometimes, because many classmates will go back and forth,
他 会 台湾 跑 或是 他 会 在 中国 大陆 跑
he|can|Taiwan|run|or|he|can|in|China|mainland|run
they might go to Taiwan or they might go to mainland China.
那 有些 东西 的话 我 就 跟 他 讲 说
that|some|things|if|I|then|with|him|tell|say
In that case, I would tell them that.
这个 东西 在 台湾 怎么 讲
this|thing|in|Taiwan|how|say
How is this thing said in Taiwan?
这个 字 呢 在 台湾 怎么 念 在 中国 怎么 念
this|character|emphasis marker|in|Taiwan|how|pronounce|in|China|how|pronounce
How is this character pronounced in Taiwan and how is it pronounced in China?
譬如说 呢 在 台湾 potato 做 马铃薯 或是 叫 洋芋
for example|emphasis marker|in|Taiwan|potato|to do|potato|or|to call|potato
For example, in Taiwan, potato is called 马铃薯 or 洋芋.
在 中国 叫做 土豆
in|China|is called|potato
In China, it is called 土豆.
但是 呢 土豆 在 台湾 叫做 花生
but|emphasis marker|potato|in|Taiwan|is called|peanut
But in Taiwan, potatoes are called peanuts.
这种 东西 就是 你 要 稍微 知道 一些
this kind of|thing|is|you|need|slightly|know|some
This kind of thing is something you need to know a little about.
不然的话 你 到 那个 到 中国 大陆 说 我 要 土豆 人家 给 你 potato
otherwise|you|to|that|to|China|mainland|say|I|want|potato|people|give|you|potato
Otherwise, if you go to mainland China and say I want a potato, they will give you a potato.
如果 你 要 一个 花生 结果 给 你 马铃薯 要 怎么办
if|you|want|one|peanut|result|give|you|potato|want|what to do
What if you want a peanut and they give you a potato instead?
那 没 办法 啦 这 就是 一个 学习 经验 对 你 马上 会 知道
that|no|way|emphasis marker|this|is|one|learning|experience|for|you|immediately|will|know
Well, there's no way around it. This is just a learning experience, and you'll know soon.
那 另外 一个 我 觉得 特别 就是 我们 讲 到 台湾 跟 中国 的 那个 差别 呢
that|another|one|I|feel|particularly|just|we|talk|about|Taiwan|and|China|attributive marker|that|difference|emphasis marker
The other thing I find particularly interesting is the difference between Taiwan and China.
我 觉得 大部分 都 是 词 方面
I|feel|most|all|are|word|aspect
I think most of it is in terms of vocabulary.
因为 中国 比较 喜欢 比较 用 轻声
because|China|relatively|like|more|use|neutral tone
Because China tends to prefer using light tones more.
所以 有 好几个 字 好几个 词 我们 念 的 时候
so|have|several|characters|several|words|we|read|attributive marker|time
So there are several characters and several words that we pronounce.
他们 比方说 那个 我 举个 例子 吧
they|for example|that one|I|give a|example|emphasis marker
For example, let me give an example.
我 现在 就 想 不 出来
I|now|just|want|not|come out
I can't think of it right now.
算了 吧 可是 好 中国 会 用 很多 轻声
forget it|emphasis marker|but|good|China|can|use|many|neutral tone
Forget it, but Chinese uses a lot of light tones.
那 我们 台湾 不会 台湾 用 全声
that|we|Taiwan|will not|Taiwan|use|full voice
Then we in Taiwan will not use all voices.
SENT_CWT:AsVK4RNK=9.64 PAR_TRANS:gpt-4o-mini=6.99
en:unknowd
openai.2025-02-07
ai_request(all=142 err=0.00%) translation(all=113 err=0.00%) cwt(all=1110 err=8.74%)